Nuge's view

El Karacho1647545492

But it will be a lot harder to kill 32 people with a rifle.

:funny:

My choice for going on a killing spree would be something like a 25-06 with a bull barrel. That way I could sit back about 1/4 mile in a nice safe place well hidden.

Or if you want to get up close and personal I would go with an AK47 full auto.

My last choice to go on a killing spree would be a 9mm hand gun. You have to be a lot closer, and they are not as accurate as a long gun. Also with a AK you could get a 100 rd drum, and not have to change magazines....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or if you want to get up close and personal I would go with an AK47 full auto.

AK47...when you absolutely, positively, need to kill every last motherfucker in the room. good quote, maybe not so politically correct in this context.

And why should anyone be allowed to have hollowpoint rounds?

The idea with hallow points is they expand when they hit something. Meaning if you have to shoot someone that happens to be standing infront of someone else, that round is going to stop in the target and not proceed to the innocent person, or if you have to fire on someone breaking into your house or apartment, and you fire at that person and miss, when a hollow point hits a wall it will more than likely stop or lose enough velocity to cause a less serious injury. Full metal jackets go through shit and then they keep going until they hit something dense enough to stop them or until they go through enough shit to slow them down.

Hollow points aren't going to cause so much more damage that shooting someone in the arm will kill them. shot a person in the head with a hollow point or a full metal jacket, they are going to die just the same. its just that the hallow point is going to stop.

Again, anti-gun laws only affect law-abiding citizens. Law abiding citizens usually obey the law. Criminal do not. You're only serving to take away any tactical advantage a common citizen might have against such a criminal.

QFT.

Crack is outlawed last time I checked. If there is a will there's a way.

If it wasn't for our forefathers of farmers, country men, shop keepers, owning weapons, we would be rulled by Parliment and Tony Blair. True Story. There will always be violence, we are a violent species. My .02

+1

I am not currently a gun owner, but I am for handguns.

In my belief there needs to be a more concise system when screening for "handguns"....maybe we need to evaluate barring the "mentally disturbed" such as Cho.....

The minute that the country is unarmed, is the minute that government can take the country hostage. We have guns to protect ourselves, but also our neighborhoods, and our country.

We the people....

If all teachers were required to carry firearms at Virginia Tech, the massacre would have been shortened. Had you taken the firearm out of the psychotic boy's hand, he would have hung them, stabbed them, raped them, butchered them, blown them up.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8231/lesteryl3.jpg

Whats sad is that so many assholes were just waiting for something like this to happen so they could further there own agendas.

The Gun Lobby

The ANTI-Gun lobby

Jack Thompson

The list goes on and on.