GTP won't start

99ta

well lets take a look inside that underhood fuse box

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_1121.jpgand yet, has the same pins in it you just told him too jumper.which is what you do if you want to watch it on a scope. ;)

2 speed pump. 8 volts on low speed. full voltage on high.

funny your diagram doesnt even show enigne size, year, make or model.

btw, this is the update for that diagram. this system can be found on return style systems. the 04 and up is PWM. my dumb ass posted the wrong diagram . :asshole:

I think we're calling apples - oranges. By the sound of it, you make it out to be a seperate module, which, its simply an output from the VCM. I posted the picture directly out of SI in which you choose your vehicle information and browse through indexed links.

AJ - this is the 2006 release.

The Relay did click, indicating the VCM was energizing the relay, which ends this quest at a dead pump.

Guest Removed

no its my bad, with so many different systems out there, its hard to keep them straight.but i have seen the 2 speed setup in some(very few)99 and 00 models.

and the PWM system was the one i was fucking with 3 weeks ago.

and if you replace the fuse box(instead of repairing the resistor) they call it a module.

dont ask me why. :confused:

and aj, most info systems was updated last year with this info. ;)

i get them confused some times, but thats why we have the data too fall back on.

Guest Removed

it should.....lol

whon says you cant fixx tthem on thez webz.

you silly kids with your silly out dated diagrams, welcome to the new era of SI updated everyday via the internet.

working on it. ;)

Guest Removed
you know for the right price i can set you up with my login and password to SI;)

ill just use the shops when we get it.were getting all the flash prom shit too,plus hes been looking at tuning programs too :D

btw nice avatar ;)