The Supra...

996gangsta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the seats say viper killer in them?? If the answer is no to that question, is it a middle eastern kid that owns the car?

Was that the same car that showed up at quaker steak, the one that wouldn't race because his turbo would blow out a qt of oil under boost?

Was that the same car that showed up at quaker steak, the one that wouldn't race because his turbo would blow out a qt of oil under boost?

There are two maroon supras i know of, one says viper killer on the seats and has twin GT28s on it(this car was at IPS getting a new shortblock and was later sold on ebay). The other is some fag that claimed his car made 900rwhp or something like that but was afraid to race me when i called him out. he also said the car had a twin setup i think one turbo was a gt30 and the other was a gt35r. This is what the kid claimed, i talked to him a few times about his car i think he also told me he went 9s on 19 inch wheels. i really cant remember all the other bullshit that was coming out of his mouth.