The Supra...

996gangsta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazylady
Rob will not race because he has nothing that is street legal and if he did it would get beat. And that my friends would be embarrasing.

Rob it's time to put up or shut the fuck up, nobody wants to hear you don't street race for an excuse, looks like with all the bullshit you seem to post, your back is against the wall. I think you should back your talk up. You talk way too much shit for no one ever seeing you behind the wheel of a car for the entire time I have been on this board.

Theres People on here that know Robs driving very well. If Rob doesnt race , theres something going on with the car.

The car is street legal, we've been pulled over a few times in it.

No that was a supra I beat later that night at only 31 lbs. And he was racing a slower bike :)

Thats crazy! I want to see the GT2 and the Supra in action. Add Tilley and Poneyfreak and we have ourselves a party :D

I call camera car!!!!

Ive seen this car ripp frist hand and my god does it move. In the matter of about 3 seconds it seamed like it was already a mile away and all you could see were tail lights. Very impressive car. Even more impressive a driver and the young age of 18 ( or maybe 17?) is driving it! Have fun make sure you keep depends some where close by for future passangers! Haha

Oh yeah was that video from drag way 480?

Not the Hornet Video. We went to Akron for that action.

I think the only car that has a shot at beating Cavins car will be Tilleys. Cavins car pull sp hard from 60 its unreal. I honestly can say that I dont think I could of touched the front window when the car was in full boost. Ungodly fast...

And Don turned the boost all the way down to wastegate pressure before Cavin picked it up....crank up the boost then do a couple pulls :)

There is a maroon Supra I saw back in August at the Extreme Auto and Audio show at the Germain Amphithetre in Polaris. It had somewhere around 1300 horsepower, had methanol injection and was running somewhere in the 8 sec range for the 1/4 mile. The guy lives in Central Ohio, and last summer he had just moved here from Washington. I believe he is in his 20's. I think this Supra may be faster than Calvin's but I do not know for sure because I haven't seen either of them run in person yet. Does anyone know this guy, or anything about his car? Surely someone does out of all of the people that are a part of CR. I was just wondering, because these 2 Supras need 2 battle it out!!! :burn:

There is a maroon Supra I saw back in August at the Extreme Auto and Audio show at the Germain Amphithetre in Polaris. It had somewhere around 1300 horsepower, had methanol injection and was running somewhere in the 8 sec range for the 1/4 mile. The guy lives in Central Ohio, and last summer he had just moved here from Washington. I believe he is in his 20's. I think this Supra may be faster than Calvin's but I do not know for sure because I haven't seen either of them run in person yet. Does anyone know this guy, or anything about his car? Surely someone does out of all of the people that are a part of CR. I was just wondering, because these 2 Supras need 2 battle it out!!! :burn:

Do the seats say viper killer in them?? If the answer is no to that question, is it a middle eastern kid that owns the car?

Are you old enough to drive?

I've got $100k that car doesn't run 8's. Please someone who knows him better ask him to come back on here. Hell you can look at the engine bay and tell that he'd need a major tailwind to run a 10....

Beat me to it-

But I dont have 100k. :(

Did it have a metallic flake looking maroon paint job? If so, Howard, myself and a couple others were talking to him out at IPS one night last summer. He seemed to talk alot of shit that didn't quite sit right with us. :rolleyes: I think I upset him when I refered to it as "Mexican Maroon". I found it quite funny which, at the end of the day, is all the really matters. :D

Did it have a metallic flake looking maroon paint job? If so, Howard, myself and a couple others were talking to him out at IPS one night last summer. He seemed to talk alot of shit that didn't quite sit right with us. :rolleyes: I think I upset him when I refered to it as "Mexican Maroon". I found it quite funny which, at the end of the day, is all the really matters. :D

You drove him off Christian! He never comes around OHsupra's anymore. Not that its a big loss...