the wreck on 270 last night?

OGRE

"Saturday Night coming from jegs i learned my lesson about street racing. Me and my friend was racing in his lt1 camaro and he pretty much totaled his car on 270 north. My other friend in his carbed camaro was video taping it, I was about 200 feet ahead when the lt1 tried to get over but he didnt think he had enough room so he swerved into the other lane and nailed a car. It wasn't very pleasent looking in my rear view mirror. I had my g/f drive my car home and i stayed there. The witness said he was racing the car he hit which was some pos mercury. That pretty much ruined the night."

this was posted on another forum.......sucks to hear.

Thats why I don't street race. You never know what kind of shit might go down. Risking my own life is my choice, but when you do it on the street most folks out there with you are just trying to get from point a to b and you put all of them at risk for an adrenaline rush. I hope no one was hurt, but I reaaallly hope the innocent bystander is ok.

Stupid asses. Those are the type that kill the fun for everyone else.

Exactly.

Fuckin idiots.

There was another accident around 9pm I think on 270S rite before West Broad.

I was first car there and some hispanic dudes.....axle.... fell off..... his truck :eek:

He wrecked the piss out of his truck and the trailer that was attached to it.. and some guy in a van ran one of the tires over that came off the axle bouncing down the road. Guy in van was alright, the hispanic dude was banged up a bit though.

Good times.

Fuckin idiots.

There was another accident around 9pm I think on 270S rite before West Broad.

I was first car there and some hispanic dudes.....axle.... fell off..... his truck :eek:

He wrecked the piss out of his truck and the trailer that was attached to it.. and some guy in a van ran one of the tires over that came off the axle bouncing down the road. Guy in van was alright, the hispanic dude was banged up a bit though.

Good times.

did the HisPanic have insurance? Just curious.