Price range help on a Mint 93 GT.

KlubFoot

I've got a red with grey interior 93 Mustang GT with 45,xxx miles in near mint condition. I've had the car about 4 years. No rust, interior is spotless, paint shines like new, stock ponies, minimal but tasteful mods, etc. I planned on keeping the car for a very long time, but I've realized that being 21 and having a car that I hardly ever drive and store in my parents garage (all while being low on cash) probably isn't the best thing in the world for me right now. I'm also trying to finish building my Harley and I just think it's come time to get rid of her. I know I'm going to need to get top dollar out of the car to justify selling it, so what would a high ball price to shoot for be? I was thinking about asking around $9000 and taking no less then $8500. Give me some input, too high? raise the stakes? let me know. Thanks.

Taran

$9K sounds like a decent price, assuming it is pretty mint. I know most 93 Cobras in mint condition tend to swing towards $13K on up. I'd put it up for $9K, there's a lot of folks that would love to get a clean/stock fox body. Check mustang club of Ohio and a few other sites, like the corral or what not. Bet you'd get a buyer pretty quick.

I've got a red with grey interior 93 Mustang GT with 45,xxx miles in near mint condition. I've had the car about 4 years. No rust, interior is spotless, paint shines like new, stock ponies, minimal but tasteful mods, etc. I planned on keeping the car for a very long time, but I've realized that being 21 and having a car that I hardly ever drive and store in my parents garage (all while being low on cash) probably isn't the best thing in the world for me right now. I'm also trying to finish building my Harley and I just think it's come time to get rid of her. I know I'm going to need to get top dollar out of the car to justify selling it, so what would a high ball price to shoot for be? I was thinking about asking around $9000 and taking no less then $8500. Give me some input, too high? raise the stakes? let me know. Thanks.

Taran

Taran Warthman? Did you go to WC and have an eclipse, or am I mistaken?

I think you could shoot for 10 if you got it polished up nice, what were the minimal mods on the car?

Taran Warthman? Did you go to WC and have an eclipse, or am I mistaken?

That's me. And you would be...?

Mods on the car are:

Weld on subframe connectors

Tubular upper and lower control arms

3:73

Pro 5.0 shifter

Shorty headers/h-pipe/flowmaster dumps

Fenderwell intake

Underdrive pulleys

and a few other little odds and ends.