For those attending Norwalk....

MrMeanGreen

CR will be paying for a cookout for registrants and their families as long as we get the minimum 20 people @ $50/each.

This actually works out quite well, since we'll be a small group with the entire track to ourselves. I still need people to help with manning the positions throughout the day, and someone to bring a grill and cooking supplies. I'll go shopping and bring the food/drinks.

If you are going and can think if anything else that will help move things along, lemme know. Also, CR is providing prizes via the Sponsors of this board for the track day, which there's everything from signed Jegs die-casts to discounted and free services from our Sponsors.

I will be performing tech-in, BTW, so PM me if you have questions or concerns.

We're gonna have a good time, even with a smaller turnout. Remember, if you're not signed up by 8am Friday morning, then you're not participating. No "day of" registrations will be accepted, nor registrations after said cutoff time on the 27th.

Just curious, but are there any plans as far as a cruise is concerned? Are we gonna meet up somewhere before-hand (like I remember doing that last time I did this a few years back) and drive down together and what not?

-Kevin

Do what? Link?

We usually meet around 7ish and leave at 7:15 or so since it's about and hour drive. But, the gates open at 8am and I'll need help with setup and tech. Since it's a small group, we can have everything nailed if everyone pitches in and we get there at 8.

I'm thinking meet at th rest stop at 6:30-6:45 and leave at 7.

Steve, yes, that one.

Amy, do something since the deadline is Friday at 8am.

Greg, it's preferable, but not required. Its easier to track this way.

Anthony, My car has all new brakes and is in tip top shape, I may dip into the extremely high 12 sec range MAYBE. Do I have to have a Helmet, and if I do can I use My Icon Snell2000 Helmet I use to ride my Motorcycle. Also What are the clothing requirements or any other requirements that a Noob should know before leaving the house to drive up there.