The Spec-V original gangsta

turbospec29

Turbo SpecV Sexy I like the Spev allot. I test drive one few yers backs for its size it scooted.

Any more info on the Turbo setup?

Sure... It's a PTI stage III kit w/57 trim T3/T4 turbo making about 285 whp and 275 wtrq. It's a very fun car to drive. And I love having something that you dont see everyday.

Did I say something funny?

We (our group of friends) give Keith a hard time cause he has 250+hp but runs 15's.

It will be interesting this weekend to see what our cars make on the dyno. I think Keith makes a little more than he thinks.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Its a stock engine guys, never opened, makes 285whp at 8psi and should handle 10 and still be safe and about 300whp. I need to dyno again as its been like a year and a half and I think my tune has drifted.

The joke is on me about the 1/4 times... My "best" was a 14.9 at 101mph. I spin and its fun. I ran Nick with his old turbo teg and his best was a 13.3 I believe. Pulled on him by a car or so, so it has potential.

The joke is on me about the 1/4 times... My "best" was a 14.9 at 101mph. I spin and its fun. I ran Nick with his old turbo teg and his best was a 13.3 I believe. Pulled on him by a car or so, so it has potential.

Yea my best time in the teg was 13.44 but i wasn't on street tires like Keith is and the fact i had 2-step which makes it pretty easy to launch. It's a quick car though