Anybody have a trailer I can borrow on May 11th? track day?

LPFSTheFett

Doesn't look like I'm going to get a trailer right now. I'd rather spend the money on go fast parts. Plus I just can't decide if I want to deal with the hastle of storing it somewhere.

So does anybody ahve a trailer they aren't using that I could borrow. I can drive the car up there, but I just don't even want to think about "What if" the car breaks.

Let me know!

Thanks!

Jason

I have a charcoal grill the group could use. It has 660 sq in of cooking space. One of the large 20LB bags just covers the bottom, and it gets HOT AS HELL! It is VERY LARGE, and will require a TRAILER or TRUCK to haul it up there.

KillJoy

are the uhaul trailers flat beds that hold the entire car and not just the front if it?

It holds the entire car. You have to be very careful getting it up the ramp. I scraped the hell out of the front of my car last time I rented one.... And make sure they give you a spare tire. I've been the butt of a few jokes because the trailor tire blew last year on my way home. :rolleyes:

I'm looking for a company with a better trailor to rent. I'll let you know if I find one.

Thanks little brah... budget has a solid bottom and ramp. Uhaul has the type that are 2 seperate ramps on either side. Here is a quick diagram of the budget trailor. I'm reserving my trailor right now.

http://www.libertyoilcompany.com/_images//Budget-CarCarrierLG.jpg

called budget and they will not rent the trailer seperate from their trucks. So back to Uhaul I guess.

Jason

Damn! There is no way I'm riding up there in a moving truck! I usually play video games in the back while my wife drives :cool:

I'll check with Penske to see what they have.