Prayers, good thoughts, karma, etc. for a fellow member.......

Fonzie

Just heard some startling news from Romelo. He joined up not too long before "the crash" on here, so his membership's been wiped out, but he's a DTC friend of Sam's & mine. I was wondering why he hadn't re-registered yet, and got my answer today

There were a few pix of him in the DTC album if you saw that before it was wiped. I'll have to get them reloaded. If you remember the one I called "Peace & the Shocker"......Chris was peace. He was the one with the StarBoyz "FTP" ZX10

Anyways.....Just got this message from him earlier today..........

life has thrown me for a curve lately. I suffered a seizure last week induced by an anurism that ruptured in my brain. I can't walk, can't drive. I've been in ICU at OSU in Columbus since last week. Just recently released to home. I bit off half my tongue, broke my arm, broke a rib and have this lesion on my brain that needs to get removed.

I find out tomorrow morning when my surgery is. 2:02 PM

13.gif

He's gonna keep me posted on when his surgery is, and I will in turn, pass it along. He did say he's able to walk w/ the use of a cane now, so that is some positive news. Also.....He just started a new job at the Springfield hospital IIRC, and they are letting him work from home, as he's in ITT or something related.

Anyways.......If you guys would, keep him in your thoughts & send a brother some love!! kiss.gif

Chris is on the left

l_dc504115f8a5a931f5d423ebbcc9aa32.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

Jesus!

Chris' date=' if you are reading this board Lyndse and Pauly send our love. If there is anything you need shoot us a message. Super Gay get well card is on its way as well.

Seriously, mate. Let us know if we can help you out in any way.[/quote']

I just sent him this link Pauly, so hopefully he'll check in later on ;)

Just heard some startling news from Romelo. He joined up not too long before "the crash" on here, so his membership's been wiped out, but he's a DTC friend of Sam's & mine. I was wondering why he hadn't re-registered yet, and got my answer today

There were a few pix of him in the DTC album if you saw that before it was wiped. I'll have to get them reloaded. If you remember the one I called "Peace & the Shocker"......Chris was peace. He was the one with the StarBoyz "FTP" ZX10

Anyways.....Just got this message from him earlier today..........

13.gif

He's gonna keep me posted on when his surgery is, and I will in turn, pass it along. He did say he's able to walk w/ the use of a cane now, so that is some positive news. Also.....He just started a new job at the Springfield hospital IIRC, and they are letting him work from home, as he's in ITT or something related.

Anyways.......If you guys would, keep him in your thoughts & send a brother some love!! kiss.gif

Chris is on the left

l_dc504115f8a5a931f5d423ebbcc9aa32.jpg

OMG...he's so young. Will be praying for a COMPLETE recovery with NO residual effects!!!!

I'll have his name added to the prayer list at church, I'll also ask the sisters down in cincinnati who prayed for me when I was in a bad spot medically to pray for him too, also I'll say a few rounds on my rosary for him too.... all the best wishes ....

Thank you all for your kind words and support. Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow, will keep you all posted. Again, thank you.

He didn't really spell it out here.....but his email to me today said his surgery is scheduled first thing this morning at 7:00 am

I believe it's to remove the lesion on his brain that he mentioned earlier

Thanx to everyone for sendin' him some love & keepin' him in your thoughts & prayers!