Vette or GTO?

clk1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know they are very heavy. which ever one i get will be my daily driver right now, i just reall y want to know which is a better bang for the buck? i even saw a 2000 mercedes clk430 AMG supercharged, so i am throwing that one in the loop now also. it is a two door.

i'd say the gto is a better bang for buck, but i wouldn't even consider a benz, you're just looking for problems and a lack of power.

they are pigs, but most cars nowadays are, what about a bike?

vette is only a good daily if you never have passengers, never need to go to the store, never need to take shit with you, and want to stand out all the time.and on top of that you are more likely to get a un beat on gto than a vette. Plus so many people still don't know what they are/ how good they are

yeah they do, the stock ones lose to my mach 1 which we recently found out has 293whp..ouch. if you get one mod it and represent. please.

the hell you say! its go time, son.

true story, the vette and the goat have the same bolt pattern on their wheels. i was looking for a set of rims and called a few places. because everyone says they have stuff for the vette, and no one has anything for the gto, i started telling folks i had a vette. oddly enough, the price of things began to go up. the same things, at the same places, different prices. no shit, get the gto.