Scam (yes or no).. need opinnions

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

Hello,

Thanks for your fast response to my ad regarding the 2000 BMW 323i Sport.

My BMW is in perfect condition. It has no rust or dents and it's accident free. I'm not a smoker and I haven't allowed anyone to smoke in my car. I can provide an Autocheck report if you want to see the car's history. Here's the VIN# WBAAM3341YCA89431. My asking price is $3000. I'm only selling it so cheap because I need to sell it asap due to some personal problems. Mileage is 93,250. I serviced the BMW regularly and it's in perfect condition. It has an automatic steptronic transmission. If you want to see more pictures just visit this page: http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s276/robert_ruffini/

Because I don't have any spare time I have appointed Trade Expert ( http://www.trade-expert.com) to handle the transaction for me. They will make the title transfer, arrange the money exchange and deliver the car to your location. At this time the BMW is at their office.

The transaction will be made ONLY by using the above specified company because I have a contract with them. If you are interested in making the transaction under this terms and you have the money available, please register an account with Trade Expert and get back to me with the e-mail address you used to register (registration it's free and they won't ask for sensitive personal details). As soon as I hear from you I will initiate the transaction and after that they will handle everything.

After we agree on the terms they will deliver the car to your house for a 5-day inspection period and if you like it, you can have it.

Thanks,

Robert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicholas Smurthwaite <Viperns@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Is the price correct on this? $3000? If so where are you located i'd like to check it out?

Cheers,

Nicholas

BBBOnLine Reliability Participation Confirmed For

Trade Expert Inc

Trade Expert Inc meets all BBBOnLine Reliability participation and Better Business Bureau membership standards and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine Reliability seal.

# This company has been in business since 21/01/2000

# This company became a Better Business Bureau member in 28/01/2002

# This company was approved for BBBOnLine Reliability in 11/02/2002

This BBBOnLine Reliability seal, and the commitments that this seal signifies, pertain only to Trade Expert Inc. The seal does not pertain to any organizations that may be listed, featured or advertised on this website, including independent franchises.

To confirm legitimate participation in BBBOnLine's Reliability Program check the location (address) box. Make sure that the URL of this page begins with "http://trade-expert.com/", if not, please contact BBBOnLine at bbbonlinetw@cbbb.bbb.org.

Accurate as of 11/01/2006 1:05:13 AM EST.

I wouldn't go with an escrow account IMO though. Sounds weird.

=-=-=-=

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about TRADE-EXPERT.COM

AboutUs: TRADE-EXPERT.COM

Registration Service Provided By: DailyRazor

Domain name: TRADE-EXPERT.COM

Registrant Contact:

John Burton (THE1BRAINIAC@GMAIL.COM)

+1.7138938353

Fax: +1.7138938353

1937 Lynn Circle

Libertyville, IL 60048

US

Administrative Contact:

DailyRazor Hosting

Network Center (domains@dailyrazor.com)

+1.8777466133

Fax: +1.8777466133

17 Blake Avenue

Suite #1

Somerset, New Jersey 08873

USA

Technical Contact:

DailyRazor Hosting

Network Center (domains@dailyrazor.com)

+1.8777466133

Fax: +1.8777466133

17 Blake Avenue

Suite #1

Somerset, New Jersey 08873

USA

Name Servers:

rpns1.dailyrazor.com

rpns2.dailyrazor.com

Creation date: 26 Apr 2007 20:45:48

Expiration date: 26 Apr 2008 20:45:48

It seems the "owner" of the domain is in Libertyville, which I happen to be 20 minutes from there all week.

Make an arrangement to have the car shown, I will personally go down there tomorrow and inspect it, with pics.

I'd like to see where this goes.