FS: HP Ipaq hx2415 PDA + accessories - $175

lemosley01

I'm getting rid of my PDA since I now have a smart phone. $175.

It comes with the original HP hip case used to carry it, powered car mount, the USB sync/power cradle, a USB cable that can be used to charge it from a computer equipped with USB, a 512 MB Compact flash card, a 256 MB SD card, and Belkin GPS software - it does not come with a GPS-unit.

The screen is not scratched and the unit is in excellent condition. I mostly use it for tracking my schedule and listening to mp3s/podcasts. When I am not using it, it is on the charger or in the case.

pics:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/lmosle/ebay/hx2415/hx2415.jpg

http://home.columbus.rr.com/lmosle/ebay/hx2415/accessories.jpg

Technical Details

* Intel PXA270 Processor 520 MHz

* Integrated WiFi (802.11b) and Bluetooth wireless technology

* Integrated Compact Flash type II (CF) and Secure Digital (SDIO) slots

* HP ProtectTools secured by CREDANT Technologies security application

* 3.5" transflective TFT QVGA with 64K color LED backlight display, landscape and portrait display modes

Technical Details

* Integrated wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11b), Bluetooth, Serial IR

* Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition software for Pocket PC Pocket versions of Microsoft software are included (Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer for Pocket PC)

* Processor: Intel PXA270 Processor 520 MHz

* Memory: 64 MB total memory

* Security: HP ProtectTools secured by CREDANT Technologies

* Display: 3.5" transflective TFT QVGA color, 64K colors, LED backlight with power save mode; portrait and landscape mode

* Dimensions: 4.71 inches by 3.01 inches by .65 inches

* Weight: (5.8 ounces) 164.4 grams

* Battery Power: Removable/rechargeable 1440 mAh lithium-lon

* Expansion: Integrated Compact Flash Type II (CF) and Secure Digital (SDIO) slot - Supports SD/MMC type standard, SDIO ready

# HP exclusive applications: HP ProtectTools secured by CREDANT Technologies: secure your data and your device; Bluetooth Phone Manager: connect to a Bluetooth enabled phone and browse the Internet; iPAQ Wireless: manage wireless connections, HP Profiles: set and name profiles to be used at different times for different functions, such as ring type, volume, brightness and wireless settings; HP Mobile Printing: print to network and Bluetooth printers without any additional software; Bluetooth Manager: manage your Bluetooth connections and settings; iPAQ File Store: non-volatile storage in flash ROM; iPAQ Backup: Backup and restore your data to Main Memory, Memory Card or iPAQ File Store; iTask: launch and switch between tasks and application; HP Image Zone for Pocket PC: application to view images and create slide shows; Utilities: Self Test, iPAQ Audio, Power Status

# Design features: 4 programmable application quick-launch buttons, 5-way navigation button, rechargeable/removable battery, touch-sensitive display for stylus or fingertip, voice record button, microphone and speaker; rubber sides for comfortable grip