WTB: 4L60E Tranny for 95 Formula

indy82z

Looking for a low mile or rebuilt 4L60E Tranny for my 1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula. Need something that I can drop in (or get dropped in) and go..

Let me know what you have

Thanks

Tom

Guest nasty57
i have one out of a 95 z that will be a drop in. I dont know the condition of mine, it supposedly had low miles and ran fine but i bought the car as a rolling chassis. Just FYI 94's will work but there are some differences.

The car is an LT1, so I def need a V8 tranny.

Really have not done much with the 84. I moved it once and hopefully this week it will be heading to my buddies garage to get a new door, fender, ect. Got a line on a nice 400 Small Block that might find its way in it..

Whats the differences in the 94 vs 95 Transmissions? I just want to make sure that whatever I pick up works 100%...

Thanks

Tom

If you are looking to swap over to a 6-speed, I'm willing to sell my whole setup (clutch/master/slave, pedals, tranny, SPEC Stage III Carbon clutch, aftermarket shifter) if the price is right. Will only be for sale until the car is ready to go back together, then I'll stick w/ the 6-speed for a while until I go auto.

If you are looking to swap over to a 6-speed, I'm willing to sell my whole setup (clutch/master/slave, pedals, tranny, SPEC Stage III Carbon clutch, aftermarket shifter) if the price is right. Will only be for sale until the car is ready to go back together, then I'll stick w/ the 6-speed for a while until I go auto.

I would absolutely love to go to a 6 speed, but the wife cant drive a stick...but just out of curiousity, how much you looking to get? There is always a chance I could teach her..

PM me the details if you would not mind..

Guest nasty57

possible trade? i have a built auto. alll the best of the best TCI parts with a TCI 2800 stall. Not even 5000 miles on it.

• 1 month later...
possible trade? i have a built auto. alll the best of the best TCI parts with a TCI 2800 stall. Not even 5000 miles on it.

I'm guessing you have a 4L60E. The best of TCI 4L60E stuff won't have a chance holding up to my stuff (plus that stall is way too small). About the only thing that would hold up that I could trust would be a fully built Rossler setup, but I'm probably just going to do a Rossler TH400 to save $$ and less worries of breakage.