Rant: Want a job?

Rotarded1647545491

its one thing to ask for directions but for me personally I always tried to verify the address of were to go for interview. Also if I was unsure of the location I would google it and drive out the night before to make sure I knew where I was going. But hey thats just me.

Oh and Mike by chance you wouldn't happen to have a couple one day passes to spare would ya. :)

Driving out the night before is the greatest tip anyone ever gave me, show up early to make sure you can find a place to park, because often the parking situation is different during the day. Trimmed, clean-fresh (not any cologne), fresh breath, not over or under dressed, and haveing an extra resume and cover letter. This are things that i love to see from somebody looking for a job.

Driving out the night before is the greatest tip anyone ever gave me, show up early to make sure you can find a place to park, because often the parking situation is different during the day. Trimmed, clean-fresh (not any cologne), fresh breath, not over or under dressed, and haveing an extra resume and cover letter. This are things that i love to see from somebody looking for a job.

When do you want to start? I assume with your professionalism that you would be remiss in giving anything less than two weeks notice to your current employer? :p

If the rest of you numbskulls think that, even for a fry cook position, preparation is not needed in the interview process, you are dead wrong. Trust me, it shows and the practice will help you throughout your entire professional career.

Oh and Mike by chance you wouldn't happen to have a couple one day passes to spare would ya. :)

Come over and cut my grass and we'll talk.............