Last minute people...

V8 Beast

Just out of curiosity.....

How many of you plan on going or want to go really bad and cant???? I know there has to be a few of you that are trying to get the money together, or are waiting for that vacation day to get approved.

Guest Hal

One thing after another keeps coming up.

Looks like I have the money now, YAY.

Car is not even hitting 10lbs of boost, BOO.

fuck, I bought a bike after the ls1 i found was no longer available, but I don't think I'd be good at the track just yet on it. I'll definitely be at the sep one tho...if I'd of picked up the ls1 i'd be there for sure

Guest Scoobysnack
I'm registering two of my friends' cars Friday when they get paid. Both are Evo's. Took two weeks to talk them into it. :(

fuck, I bought a bike after the ls1 i found was no longer available, but I don't think I'd be good at the track just yet on it. I'll definitely be at the sep one tho...if I'd of picked up the ls1 i'd be there for sure

bring it out the only way to learn is to practice plus there will be tons of other people with bikes there

bring it out the only way to learn is to practice plus there will be tons of other people with bikes there

I would but I don't know how to ride it, let alone 2hrs on a hwy is illegal. Now if I could put in someones bed or on their trailer that's a possibility.

I would but I don't know how to ride it, let alone 2hrs on a hwy is illegal. Now if I could put in someones bed or on their trailer that's a possibility.

Does anyone have extra room?

Guest Scoobysnack
hey now it didn't take than long... haha

Yea, it look less than 5 mintues to get you to come. Kyle on the other hand was being a cheap panzy.

Guest CRUZTAKER
Two other Marauder folks say they would like to come, but, they are fucktards, so I doubt they will...

KillJoy

What's the 20 on the f-tards?

Those are badass head studs, I hope to see you there :)

Thanks Anthony. :) IPS is too backed up right now with other cars, so I won't be able to make it unfortunately. :( Hopefully I can catch the fall date, as I'd like to get out and meet some CR members. :)

I just signed up for another spot in my name but it's for a friend of mine. His name is Chris Kovacek and he'll be on an '02 Yamaha R1.

Thanks

Oh, if you want to fill the final spots, you may want to have someone post this up on the Corral.net since they have not organized a spring meet and a bunch of guys were asking.