Moroso Trick Front Springs

Rice Eater

Has anyone here run Moroso trick front springs on the street? I'm rebuilding the front suspension and have been considering this. I understand why they say for racing only, just wondering how they actually act on the street. This will be on my '82 Camaro, 3500lbs with driver. It's either these or new stock springs, not even considering lowering springs because of header clearance.

I'm actually thinking either Lakewood 90/10 struts or KYB AGX adjustables. Not alot of options for the third gens. I know the 25 year old stock springs are all but dead and with no a/c, emissions, sway bar, and a 'glass hood, I've lost over 100 lbs off the front which makes it sit a little high..might not be bad for the track though.

That's what I'm going for is hook. With the stock suspension I'm getting almost no weight transfer and it spins the DR's on launch and every gear change. With the front sway bar off and 165 tires it still corners better than my K1500.

Guest Removed

remap the control arm points for maximun hook.

the wolf setup for those is bad ass.

adding the antiroll bar alone makes a big difference.

The only problem with that is that you have to have a fuel cell in the car to use their bar. Which means you need a bulkhead which kills the use of the interior. This is still my DD I am just looking to optimize what I have without making it a dedicated track car. Everything else they make is pretty much 4th gen stuff, I wish they made more stuff for the 3rd gens.