1996 Mustang Cobra Convertiable

Sparky

Selling the cobra. I miss my last car too much and am going back that route.

The car has 83k miles and drives well. I will be putting new tierods on it before i sell it. The car has never left me stranded pulls strong and all that good stuff. Just went through and cleaned the upper intake and flushed the radiator recently. New Serpentine belt, NKG plugs, MSD 9mm Wires, water pump and t-stat 5k ago. Oil changed every 3k miles with synthetic. Car comes with two sets of wheels. The Fikse's with summer tires and the stockers with all seasons(only one season on them). Ive been trying to track down an emissions related code that the car is giving code does not effect performance. I believe there are only 2 dents in the car and both are door dings on the passenger side. Mods are as follows: K&N filter, Upper and lower Control Arms, Lowering springs and Tokico Shocks, Upgraded rear sway bar, Steeda Caster/camber plates, Panisonic HU and all wiring a sub/amp setup in place. All original equipment comes with the car if you wish to return anything to stock. Asking 10.2k obo

Any Questions send me an email wassup123@hotmail.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/814442

• 2 weeks later...