Mojoe

99BlownYellowGT

Is your car running? Ive been waiting a year now ;)

I think you guys would be a great race knowing what you both put down, lmk when this is going down Jason, I'll roll out too. Then me and you can line up.

Wow, I feel so.... so called out. It was getting dropped to my tuner Wednesday to un-fuck my wide band. Then he was busy and said he would have to get back to me. I am on stand by.

So, in short, I'm not fully tuned yet. Here's what I do have. A 70 % tune @ 10lbs of boost. And that was done in cold weather. Now with the new parts on and warm weather, I get break up at 4K RPM.

Now, MAAAAAAAAYBE if you had made it out......... let's say, "at all" last year, we could have messed around with it at stock boost.

Last I heard, your car was having issues. Are they worked out?

Holy shit Jason.. your alive! Hows the GT running these days? Shoot me a pm and we will have a go at it sometime before Im out of here. Since we never got our runs in last year either. (Damn Fords lol)

10 psi is the starting map for my tune (as far as I understand it). I will have maps for more boost. However, 12-14 psi should still break the back tires loose in 2nd and maybe 3rd. This is where I have to find my sweet spot setting for the road course. I have no way to gauge where my power is at, or may end up. All I can say is there is nothing left, that I know of, that I can do with this set up for more power. It is "maxed out stock twins".

Holy shit Jason.. your alive! Hows the GT running these days? Shoot me a pm and we will have a go at it sometime before Im out of here. Since we never got our runs in last year either. (Damn Fords lol)

The car is running good finally. I might need the nitrous for you.Ill get it on soon enough.

The car is running good finally. I might need the nitrous for you.Ill get it on soon enough.

Thats great to hear! Glad to see it finally is back together! We blew a clutch the other night and getting it back together this weekend. I know you and I have both been down the road of bad luck with these cars.. but when they get back together they are always so worth it!!

Shoot me a pm after your done messing with the "7" and we will get some fun runs in. Cant wait to see it finally!! Ill send ya a copy of my new best later today. Take care and be safe!!

10 psi is the starting map for my tune (as far as I understand it). I will have maps for more boost. However, 12-14 psi should still break the back tires loose in 2nd and maybe 3rd. This is where I have to find my sweet spot setting for the road course. I have no way to gauge where my power is at, or may end up. All I can say is there is nothing left, that I know of, that I can do with this set up for more power. It is "maxed out stock twins".

so it is simular to mikes old setup?

I say Mojoe's car vs. a 03 gt tonight.. Up for it? :-P (All in good fun)

You going to be out with the yellow beast J?

can i come be a passenger tonight amy ,since i drove you around last night.