Calling myself out.

Guest Mekkahfire

Guest Mekkahfire

Its been an extremely long time since ive visited this messageboard. I no longer have any time to upkeep my own website, so it will be going down soon and I will have to default to this one to get my local gossip needs. Last night was my first night out in a while, and it was awesome to see all of the oldschoolers.

This means my face will start to grace these lovely messageboards more often.

I dont remember (or care, really) why, but I have pissed a few of the "regulars" here off more than once. Go ahead and let me know how you feel about that and ill decide which gift basket to send you. Lets get this all out of the way.

I got the ol' flame suit out of the closet, nice and greased up. Let 'er rip.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mekkahfire

Na, it was only around ~450hp. And someone made sure to enlighten me on their ancient car knowledge, stating that it was (literally) impossible to attain such a number from the 3SGTE. He made it a point again by PMing me with this glorious information.

I just got angry at the ignorance that led up to that event. Looking back im not sure why i cared, really. Internet people are fags. <3

Guest Mekkahfire

*rolls eyes* heard them all before. Next please. :)

Is it really that time consuming upkeeping a website no one goes to???

The entire site was kind of a coding project for school. I had to design custom templates using java over a pre-ren temp. Upkeep sucks because you have to A) Pay for it, and B) keep it updated. I work full time and go to school, so I cant do it, and dont want to do it really. I love the site, smaller site of good people, not so much a huge site with 80% douche population.

And yes, people still go to it. But you know its bad when you dont visit your own site. Im moving to florida soon anyway so its not that tragic.

Im moving to florida soon anyway so its not that tragic.

WOO HOO!

-1 Tard to C-BUs

Be careful, alot of U-HAULS heading that way too. Of course, with the MR2 TURBO you'll just boost right over them, as apposed to smashing firmly into the rear of them as usual.

Guest Mekkahfire

Actually I took the guy to court and won, where he admitted pulling out in front of me, and his claim at the scene was due to "panic".

But thanks for playing! You get the grapefruit basket.

Must be sweet having a turbocharged schoolbus.

Actually I took the guy to court and won, where he admitted pulling out in front of me, and his claim at the scene was due to "panic".

But thanks for playing! You get the grapefruit basket.

Must be sweet having a turbocharged schoolbus.

It is actually, hauling 4 adults around in heated leather while still being able to wipe the smile off a punk's face is quite nice. Thanks for noticing !

Why don't you and your buddy Brian Spilner go play in traffic and post the video on http://WWW.COLUMBUSSTREETRACING.COM. Oh, wait you failed at that too.

Guest Mekkahfire

Oh come on dude. Ill give you 10 minutes to come up with something better than that corny ass yawn-enducing shit. Youre a mod of this site and this is the "zomg flame0rz r00m" or whatever. You must have practice than that.

And i hope those 4 adults are wearing seatbelts, and arent any potential clientel or bosses. When you can pull off understeering an AWD car into a guardrail due to your 456789lbs and a wet-noodle chassis, youre gonig to have an employment issue.

wahhhnn wahhhhhhhn.

Guest Mekkahfire

What? My MR2 hasnt been running in over a year and a half, and when it was, I actually drove the speed limit. Imagine that.

What do you drive? Assuming its probably FF, i suppose i should just compare your vehicle with a toyota echo. Theyre both FF, and obviously the same car.

You're definately not a know-nothing ricer.

Yawn at made up stories. You dont get a gift basket. Good effort though.

Next?