Sad, Sad, Sad Dyno Graph

Guest Hal

Right now we are looking at fuel pressure issues, that I hope can be solved with a new fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump. The SAFC was dumping all the fuel it could at 9psi and the fuel system is more than adequate for 15psi. The stock fuel pump is supposed to flow enough for 700 whp, which shocked the shit out of me. The injectors on the car were flow tested less than 2500 miles ago and they are good for the projected whp that my setup is good for. We're going to put a fuel pressure gauge on to determine where the trouble spots are.

hb712,

If you are running an upper/lower setup with the stock Eaton, you need one of these....

http://www.billetflow.com/310pulleyred.jpg

An extra idler is the only way to help keep belt-slip to a minimum and even then you have to change belts every so often as they will turn to dust. That or get a COG setup for it... :cool:

^^ I know, I used to run one. Everything changed from last year so I'm still picking up random parts. I wouldn't do a cog setup though. Way too hard on these carsm especially on the eaton's snout.