Points Event #2 at National Trail Raceway

Rally Pat

We are thinking about getting a group together to go up at the same time on Sunday, so far we've got CLBSINVADERS, Cap'n Saab (hot_wire), maybe Crossle if he gets tires for his Mr. 2 from tire rack in time, and myself.

Got some new tires, anxious to use em.

Megaman, I'm not 100% on going yet. I realized that Sunday is mother's day, so I'm still working on weaseling my way out of son-like duties. Hopefully Saturday I'll make dinner and everything will be okay. Wish me luck!

On another note, I'm heading out past Sawmill Rd tonight and I plan to stop at Dick Blick's art supply. I'll be picking up a few feet of cuttable magnetic sheet for myself. If any of you are interested in a few feet for yourself, let me know. Tell me the color and amount, and I got it! They're 24" wide. Here's a link

http://www.dickblick.com/zz289/21/

Megaman, I'm not 100% on going yet. I realized that Sunday is mother's day, so I'm still working on weaseling my way out of son-like duties. Hopefully Saturday I'll make dinner and everything will be okay. Wish me luck!

On another note, I'm heading out past Sawmill Rd tonight and I plan to stop at Dick Blick's art supply. I'll be picking up a few feet of cuttable magnetic sheet for myself. If any of you are interested in a few feet for yourself, let me know. Tell me the color and amount, and I got it! They're 24" wide. Here's a link

http://www.dickblick.com/zz289/21/

Did you try instant sign co.? it's right by Chipotle/Panera and Ace Hardware. I may stop by and get a few letters.