Can someone roll my fenders????

Guest 5.7

This is going to sound really ghetto, but it works 100%.

Use a baseball bat and use opposing force on your tire.

Yes, that works, but I've seen more fenders messed up by that then those that came out okay.

Guest Mekkahfire

If you keep the same pressure while rolling the bat all throughout the fender its hard to mess up.

If you are known to crack-twitch or something, I can see how it would be dangerous.

Guest GMoney
Rolling with a baseball bat works best with a screw type jack because it limits the possibility on the whole weight of the car coming down on the bat plus you can make small pressure changes.

I'm pretty sure I have the Eastwood Roller around my dad's house.. DeeJay, I'll do it for you for like 80 dollars straight up if you'd like. I rolled the fenders on my own Corolla and it turned out well.

But any time you're doing fender rolling/pulling there is always a chance you're going to crack the paint, but there are ways to preventing it and keeping it minimal. I know how to do it, but like I'm stating.. nobody can gaurantee your underside fender paint will not crack.

I'm pretty sure I have the Eastwood Roller around my dad's house.. DeeJay, I'll do it for you for like 80 dollars straight up if you'd like. I rolled the fenders on my own Corolla and it turned out well.

But any time you're doing fender rolling/pulling there is always a chance you're going to crack the paint, but there are ways to preventing it and keeping it minimal. I know how to do it, but like I'm stating.. nobody can gaurantee your underside fender paint will not crack.

we dont have the fender roller, i gave it back to brooks and i believe he gave it back to where he got it from

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crazylady
Excuse my ignorance...but what does fender rolling do for you?

Allow you to run larger diameter tires???

You must be the newest noob ever!

we rolled and then flared out my rears on 97 240 with a basball bat. the paint cracked a little on one side but none at all on the other while flaring. It's really just about taking your time and not rushing it if you dont want to have to repaint any areas (found that out first hand...)

• 3 weeks later...