1968 mercury couger

Guest dsm8u

Guest dsm8u

Auto

Car is all together and needs restored.not to far off.The car would be a sweet car when its done.Motor runs right now.Only selling due to wife lossing her job.First 1,100 takes it.FIRMMMMMMMMM

740-225-9100 this is also a hell of a deal.

Guest dsm8u
Ok my camera broke.So if any one is interrested Please call me at 740-225-9100 and i can tell u directions on how to get here.I think this car will not last intil this weekend.Ive had about 25 calls already and its only 2:00

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dsm8u

still available first $1,000 takes it.

I have a shed full of parts that also go with the car.You could sell the parts and make money.I just dont have time.

Guest dsm8u

it needs restored...........

It has not been driven in about 12 years.

If your interrested bring a trailor

its a car that is a project..

If any one is interrested in it call me.............740-225-9100

the car is complete.Ready for BODY WORK.

Has nice trunk

rear quarters are good.Rear floor pans are great.

Roof of car is ready to paint.If you do body work and restoration it is a car for you.If not it may be to much to have some one else do it. With my father doing the body work and everything i would have about 3500-4500 to have a show winning car....If that helps any.I will try to get pics.Cant promise anything on the pics.

Guest dsm8u
ok whats the sence of seeing it then.If you cant come up and buy it?Not trying to be a dick but i mean its a 1,000 dollor car that im sure someone could pick it up off of me for 900.00 or 800.00 dollors.Im not going to go out and buy a new camera for pics.I would but wife lost her job money is tight.I mean once i post pics.most people would say,well looks good by the pics when is a good time i can come up and check it out.So what im getting at is you can call me at home anytime,740-943-5311 to come and check it out.If you like take it if not thanks for stopn by.