Brady Quinn....gay?

First of all, photo courtesy of Kissing Suzy Kolber (kissmesuzy.blogspot.com)

Second of all, Brady Quinn is a big fat fag. And Ben Roethlisberger, as much of a cripple he may/is going to be, is a baller. Notice the irony in the shirt he's wearing.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/caxidea/qbs.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_lztJB_QxZ6I/RkIGYWZmTWI/AAAAAAAAAFg/xzekXUmUH-Q/s1600/qbs.JPG

Unless you are a doctor, the only time a Man should touch another Mans' family jewels is if they are on fire. And even if on fire you better use a glove or a rag over your hand for protection.

The Steelers will own the Bengals again this year....mark it down

You mean like they owned the Bengals the last two seasons by getting beat both times in Pittsburgh? That's hardly "owning". Maybe losing Porter and Cowher will help them? ..

You mean like they owned the Bengals the last two seasons by getting beat both times in Pittsburgh? That's hardly "owning". Maybe losing Porter and Cowher will help them? ..

When it counted the Bengals folded to the Steelers. Don't even get me started on the game in Pittsburgh last year. The Bengals were getting run off the field until we decided returning kicks was not as fun as fumbling them away!

A coworker and I were talking about Brady Quinn at work one day. He said "Brady Quinn sucks, but his sister is hot." A guy dressed head to toe in Notre Dame paraphernalia turns around and says to him "don't make fun of my niece and nephew." /end true story