Cruise

Mojoe

Would you like to have this as a Saturday Cruise or Sunday Cruise?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this as a Saturday Cruise or Sunday Cruise?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys would be referring to the dead bodies floating up from the bottom of the lake, Alum Creek was filled in over an old cemetery when it was built. We had a slight drought one year and the lake got shallow enough the boats and such stirred up the bottom uncovering the graves and the bodies started floating up!!!

Who wants to go swimming??? :D

I'd be up for either day next weekend as there's no racing going on for me. If I can get the boat out of storage I might be able to bring it up there. QSL after sounds damn good.

You guys would be referring to the dead bodies floating up from the bottom of the lake, Alum Creek was filled in over an old cemetery when it was built. We had a slight drought one year and the lake got shallow enough the boats and such stirred up the bottom uncovering the graves and the bodies started floating up!!!

Who wants to go swimming??? :D

I'd be up for either day next weekend as there's no racing going on for me. If I can get the boat out of storage I might be able to bring it up there. QSL after sounds damn good.

I think I remember hearing about that...

gross

come out Amy, we'll have fun. I need someone there I know....

Some things just came up and just not going to be able to make it probably. Im sure you guys will have fun! Ill let ya know if I change my mind.

The poll will run until Wednesday next week. I will try to check it at noon or so. From there, it's pretty much the day that the most people can show. I understand Sciongirls vote has changed and will make that adjustment.

There seems to be a good interest in both days. It might be worth it for someone to set up the other day that has the lesser voters. Just a thought.

Double posting like a champ.

Sorry for bailing on this. I just got a call asking me to teach at the range for the National Guard. That puts me out of town for that weekend. Sorry about this.

Will someone put this up and run with it?

Yeah just Alum Creek? a park... a BBQ, cars... guys with tight shirts and hot bods... I thought that's what we were doing??

Well we need guys on here that look like that first haha :-)