Rock on the Range

19TbirdSC91

i paid 65$, and for the line up thats going, i thought it would be worth it. im mainly going to see three days grace, breaking benjamin, hinder, evanescence, and maybe some buckcherry

the rest of the bands i will be going for more beer to kill the time

i paid 65$, and for the line up thats going, i thought it would be worth it. im mainly going to see three days grace, breaking benjamin, hinder, evanescence, and maybe some buckcherry

the rest of the bands i will be going for more beer to kill the time

Agreed. I picked up 2 tickets juuuuust before they were sold out! I got lucky!

You must like rap.............

Good post. Since I dont like crappy, money-influenced new age creepy rock, I obviously like rap. I couldn't like any of the other hundred music genres, or a combination of all of them. You probably blindly follow the bible, don't you? (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! I USED YOUR STYLE OF LOGIC@1!1!)

Guest Ponyfreak
Good post. Since I dont like crappy, money-influenced new age creepy rock, I obviously like rap. I couldn't like any of the other hundred music genres, or a combination of all of them. You probably blindly follow the bible, don't you? (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! I USED YOUR STYLE OF LOGIC@1!1!)

Grow the fuck up. If you don't like the bands playing then make your statement by not buying tickets. End of story.

My brother scalped tickets at the last minute for $70 each.

Obviously a lot of people listen to these bands since it sold out...

a lot of people listen to this crap because its the only modern rock they play on columbus radio. can someone actually look me in the eye and tell me they like that "lips of an angel" song.

Grow the fuck up. If you don't like the bands playing then make your statement by not buying tickets. End of story.

My brother scalped tickets at the last minute for $70 each.

NOEZ! I UFFENDAD SUM1 ON TEH INTERNETS!1!

Making fun of music on the internet means I need to grow the fuck up? That's pretty rational.

SWARE WURDZ@!