wedding ideas

smokin5s

ok, so we're looking to get married next year. we were originally planning on doing a cruise style of wedding. Now we are thinking about entertaining other ideas. We wanted to do a remote location wedding... does anyone have any ideas of where to go and how to get there without breaking the bank.

All ideas are appriciated.

DON'T DO IT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That means the Z28 is gone NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I say do it in Vegas, and dress like Elvis. I'd give ya $2K if you did it.

ok, if Scott pays me 2k, we'll do it in Vegas and I'll dress like Elvis. (I wonder if I could convince her of it) as far as the car, I've contemplated selling the car several times... she's the one who told me that I couldn't... she's more of a car buff anymore than I am. (she has a '67 Chavelle)

on a side note, it's kind of scarey that as I'm reading Scott's post, I get an email from her suggesting Vegas.

ok, if Scott pays me 2k, we'll do it in Vegas and I'll dress like Elvis. (I wonder if I could convince her of it) as far as the car, I've contemplated selling the car several times... she's the one who told me that I couldn't... she's more of a car buff anymore than I am. (she has a '67 Chavelle)

on a side note, it's kind of scarey that as I'm reading Scott's post, I get an email from her suggesting Vegas.

LOL you foget I know people in the government ;) Now that you said she has a chevelle, I now give you my blessing, and you're going to get wasted with me saturday. :grin2:

no, her dad is building a '71 for himself... the cars are all in her dad's name.... still hers..... she drives it all the time, he never does... remember, women take ownership of everything.

This might only save you a bit, since skyblue doesn't actually fly to LAX; you would have to cab it over.

that is true. but IMO a bit is better than nothing. even if it saves you 100 dollars, thats 100 dollars you could spend at the bar :)

i checked a few weeks ago, cuz one of my good friends lives on maui, and it was like 700 or so to fly from here to vegas, then to hawaii.(albeit i was looking for september)

if you go on skybus (i confused it with jet blue lol) it was 150 round trip to burbank, and like 300 from LAX to hawaii. so thats 450. so you just saved 250. the cab ride is about 30 miles, so budget in 50 or 60 bucks for that, and thats about 2 benjamins in your pocket :)

i checked a few weeks ago, cuz one of my good friends lives on maui, and it was like 700 or so to fly from here to vegas, then to hawaii.(albeit i was looking for september)

check farecompare.com, you can get rates for around 670 to maui. I've been there 3 times and every time, we fly from here to chicago, then chicago all the way out. Long ass flight but it puts you on maui around 2:30pm their time.

so they're her dads.... like i said.. beech

sometimes dude.... I don't think there's anyway to get through your denseness.

as far as golf clubs, we played the other day, and xbox was on 2 nights ago beech.

alot of great ideas in here except the not getting married. keep them coming.

Sam, I'm very interested in your idea... any more info would be greately appriciated.

Thanks guys!

Give me your e-mail and I'll forward some of the stuff she has on over to you with the details and such..