calling out all nissans?

boosted98gst

2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V. Cold air, header, ghey cat-back, short shifter, torque damper, goodyear eagle f1's. nothing to fart about esp if your gst is anything other than stock. fun lil car that handles well, but theres more to come as the summer goes on ;). ive got a buddy with a boosted spec though. runs about 285whp...no dig racing though lol

90 300ZX TT a few mods here and there. Im interested in the meet at QSL, what time? Is there an ohio nissans forum?

Ohionissans.com

The meet is around 10am I think. There's gonna be eating and then everyone is cruising to IPS for dyno action.

Here's my previous car:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/1991%20s13/coupeforsale005.jpg

94 Pathfinder, managed to find an intake for it to help with gas mileage. I will own all in the winter or will dig ANYTHING in the rain for 50ft!! :D

I'll take you up on that. Daily vs Daily.

Give me your dog.

You can not have my dog. I don't think she would let you.

I have a 97 240sx manual, solid rear diff, 18x10 in the rear, turbo, front mount, coilovers, some solid subframe mounts, short shifter, rolled and pulled rear fenders and some other stuff. It's set up for drift mostly.

I've got a '90 240SX. I'm currently looking for a new shell to rid of frame rot.

ive been trying to talk to you on aol about taking my other rust free GA coupe shell, but i ended up getting rid of it. i wanted to see if you was interested.

The 4.7 in my Jeep will own you.

Heh, I have the VG30 3.0, it would be too damn easy to bolt on a twin turbo kit not that I will need it on your V8 Jeep that might be rated for 30-40 more horse than my V6!!! :finger:

Heh, I have the VG30 3.0, it would be too damn easy to bolt on a twin turbo kit not that I will need it on your V8 Jeep that might be rated for 30-40 more horse than my V6!!! :finger:

You need to get them specs correct. 235 hp and 295 lbs tq plus I know that K&N drop in is giving me at least another 10 hp :)