Camcorder Help!@!

Dave1647545494

I need help with importing info from my dvd camcorder. I looked in the original box for downloading software.. If it was in there, it's not now. I looked on the product website and searched the web for a downloadable version of the software with no luck.

I recorded 40 mins+ of video from Norwalk and I can't import the info from the disc or my camcorder to the computer!!??

Tech guys please help. The camcorder is a Canon DC 100 ntsc dvd camcorder. The disc it's self is a jvc dvd-r 1.4bg/go. The thing plays on the camcorder just fine. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. The computer keeps stating that the disc is dirty and or that I do not require a software install??? The disc is clean and it still will not import the files.

Thanks,

Meg

sweet... we have xp, new computer I just bought it in Dec. I was trying to hurry up and get the photos video posted this morning. I got up @ 2am and flew to L.A. for work today I just got home. I was cussing out the computer this morning. Thanks guys. I will try to get the video posted tonight.