WTB: Amp

Vander

Says who? Let me know what you are trying to do and I can give you my input if you would like. Not trying to sell my stuff to you if it won't work for you.

Mines OBO too, but it would be right around (price wise) where that one that lowered was offering anyways.

Says who? Let me know what you are trying to do and I can give you my input if you would like. Not trying to sell my stuff to you if it won't work for you.

Mines OBO too, but it would be right around (price wise) where that one that lowered was offering anyways.

Pyramid 600 $75 new

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36868

600 watts is not to many, the lower you have the gain on most if not all amps, the better the sound quality and less distortion. 1000 watts would be a waste though. for a speaker with that RMS you can have the gain at or less than half. im guessing you will be in the .008-.05 THD total harmonic distortion with that amp. you can PM me if you have questions. I'm an old basshead that once blew the back window out of my Pulsar 3 10w6's and 2 15" orion xtr's with 3000 watts or so.

600 watts is too many. The sub is 400watts peak and 200 RMS.

you can always turn down the volume. once you know what your doing then you will findout how you need to set-up the amp so you wont blow the subs.

Arthur, that sounds like music to my ears