Help stop the rising gas prices...

Guest HotPants

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no plus side to paying over $3 a gallon for gas.

TRUTH!! I put $40 into my little 4 banger the other day, fuckin' sucks ass. Then again, not as bad as the $100 it's costing my dad to fill up his suburban.

Ya it was costing me $100 to fill my diesel.. now its like 60 for the Benz.. least it gets 28 mpg instead of 13 like the truck. Still retarded!

56.29 to fill the S40 up the other day... unreal considering it used to cost me ~30 when i first bought it.

Gas was cheaper today than yesterday! It is already starting to work!

Just drop down your total usuage on a monthly basis. Start combining your trips, and think about where you are going. If every driver would cut there total travel by 10 miles a month = 120 miles a year, which inturn would 78,000,000 million drivers = 9,360,000,000 miles a year at a average of 15 mpg that is 624,000,000 gallons @ 3.00 = 1,872,000,000 that would actually come out their pockets! And that is 10 miles a month.

EDIT: my only problem with this is, the gov gets approx. 43 cents a gal so that is 262,080,000 out of the goverments pockets which they will have to collect in other ways.

Gas was cheaper today than yesterday! It is already starting to work!

Just drop down your total usuage on a monthly basis. Start combining your trips, and think about where you are going. If every driver would cut there total travel by 10 miles a month = 120 miles a year, which inturn would 78,000,000 million drivers = 9,360,000,000 miles a year at a average of 15 mpg that is 624,000,000 gallons @ 3.00 = 1,872,000,000 that would actually come out their pockets! And that is 10 miles a month.

that might be true, however you are forgetting the population is increasing constantly. rather quickly i might add.

I just filled up yesterday, but, simply because of this post I am doing some WOT runs and topping off the Cobra. I bet the Jeep needs filled up too.

I cannot ride my bicycle to work as they have not combined the bike paths around the city yet. I do ride my motorcycle with a backpack to haul shit. I have been known to go grocery shopping like that. Today I picked up my license plates for my gas guzzling SUV that will ruin all gasoline supplies and speed up the green house effect by eleventybillion percent on my motorcycle, so I guess it all balances out.

Who cares. You need it, you buy it. They charge what they want. Become more productive at work so you deserve a raise so you can then, in turn, afford to pay for the more expensive gas.