GTO Wars

V8 Beast

I am 300 pounds. If you look very carefully I caught you at the half track every time. Your reaction time is sick as hell. That First one I think your time was .002 It was fun though. Cannot wait to do it again. Like when I went against that 5.0. My car is a turd off the line

Yeah, you could tell he was getting you in the first half and you were having to reel him in. I'm over 6ft and 300lbs dressed myself and I always joke that the best mod I could do, is have my little friend, Norm drive my car for me. :D

Yeah, you could tell he was getting you in the first half and you were having to reel him in. I'm over 6ft and 300lbs dressed myself and I always joke that the best mod I could do, is have my little friend, Norm drive my car for me. :D

I asked my lady but she said no :D Tell one of my sons to work the pedals and the other steer :cool:

not poking fun, I just thought they were faster than that....like low to mid 13's stock. :confused: Best I've run in the GXP was 13.8 but most runs were 13.9's. I haven't taken her out much as I've already killed my tires and they aren't cheap and I have too many donations to other hobbies and what not now.

I've gone with a few on the road from a roll but they usually increase the pull as we climb the ladder of illegal speeds :(:rolleyes: It's a good fun death though.

On one I think we both ran a 13.9 ? His best was 13.6 (w/ a tune) and mine was 13.7 (ALL STOCK).. lol

not poking fun, I just thought they were faster than that....like low to mid 13's stock. :confused: Best I've run in the GXP was 13.8 but most runs were 13.9's. I haven't taken her out much as I've already killed my tires and they aren't cheap and I have too many donations to other hobbies and what not now.

I've gone with a few on the road from a roll but they usually increase the pull as we climb the ladder of illegal speeds :(:rolleyes: It's a good fun death though.

Nope.. Best stock for a 04 GTO was a 13.5 @ 10X.. The 05 and 06 can do low 13s and high 12s..