Cleveland Vs. Cols

Big Steve

Damn like that! I see Tilley gearin up. Big hitters huh!

It's been a long time in the making. Unfortunately, the race that was supposed to happen - the one that got this whole thing started, i.e., my TT Z06 versus the Colt with the ginormous turbo - will never happen, but this meet should still be good nonetheless. JP et al. sound like they are going to roll down here with some fast cars, so we're hoping to have some fast ones here waiting on them. :cool:

It's been a long time in the making. Unfortunately, the race that was supposed to happen - the one that got this whole thing started, i.e., my TT Z06 versus the Colt with the ginormous turbo - will never happen, but this meet should still be good nonetheless. JP et al. sound like they are going to roll down here with some fast cars, so we're hoping to have some fast ones here waiting on them. :cool:

You just better drive...

John, we're not bringing down anything that will rip on the street. Cavin and I have been BS'ing about running each other for awhile now...then I guess a couple more folks wanted to join in. You, Sam and Cavin should smoke me. Hopefully it will be a mellow, fun night. But as far as a Cle vs. Col meet, this is going to disappoint those who want to make it a big deal.

I would however really like Joe to show up in his Viper. Between Don, Cavin and me, I'm sure we'll find someone willing to jump in, turn the boost up in the Supra and put some good money down to run his Viper on tape. I'm much more interested in this race than anything else....

See you guys in a few days.

Jamie

Sam you rolling with him? I heard about that 10.4 you ran. I had a friend up there, he said you let off! He was in a black fox body. I will not be worthy till next spring. BTW happy B-day Sam. You turnin into a old fart I see :D

John, we're not bringing down anything that will rip on the street. Cavin and I have been BS'ing about running each other for awhile now...then I guess a couple more folks wanted to join in. You, Sam and Cavin should smoke me. Hopefully it will be a mellow, fun night. But as far as a Cle vs. Col meet, this is going to disappoint those who want to make it a big deal.

I would however really like Joe to show up in his Viper. Between Don, Cavin and me, I'm sure we'll find someone willing to jump in, turn the boost up in the Supra and put some good money down to run his Viper on tape. I'm much more interested in this race than anything else....

See you guys in a few days.

Jamie

Joe with the Viper has been AWOL for months. Good luck tracking that guy down. Besides, I've never seen him race once.

Sam you rolling with him? I heard about that 10.4 you ran. I had a friend up there, he said you let off! He was in a black fox body.

You tell your friend to be quite about what he sees down there... :o

I will not be worthy till next spring. BTW happy B-day Sam. You turnin into a old fart I see :D

Thanks man....

You, Sam and Cavin should smoke me. Hopefully it will be a mellow, fun night.

Jamie

This is good news. I have been telling people that I hope this turns out to be a more laid back meet. Also I plan on runnin on motor mostly that night as I wanna see how my car fairs on motor. I will do a few spray runs but nothing to like 180 or anything. I am sure we will still make it a fun night of hanging out and meeting some new people and seeing new cars..

This is good news. I have been telling people that I hope this turns out to be a more laid back meet. Also I plan on runnin on motor mostly that night as I wanna see how my car fairs on motor. I will do a few spray runs but nothing to like 180 or anything. I am sure we will still make it a fun night of hanging out and meeting some new people and seeing new cars..

Why you pussy footing round with a 75 shot?? :confused: Atleast the power shot gives you 100 jets. :thumbup:

Sounds good. I'll whoop your ass if you kill the spray :)

If Cavin is cool letting Don run his Supra for a quick run, I hear Don is calling out the fastest bike in your area for a 3rd gear roll. I'd love to watch that car race for once :)

Guest Mekkahfire

If Cavin is cool letting Don run his Supra for a quick run, I hear Don is calling out the fastest bike in your area for a 3rd gear roll. I'd love to watch that car race for once :)

lol.

The crotch-rocket guys in this town are literally insane. Im afraid of the majority of them.

I have a good 10 minute video of ... an area that the bikes were racing in. One crazy white dude shutting down 5 black dudes in a "OOOH SHIT" insult match last fall. Im sort of smiling or whatever, thinking to myself "oh damn this will be a sweet video."

I look over into a random car as a dude pulls his piece out of the glovebox and puts it in his pants.

I had my knees pre-bent so that I could sprint for my car before some crazy shit went down. Best video ever.

Check the video section later, if I can find it ill post it up tonight.

lol.

The crotch-rocket guys in this town are literally insane. Im afraid of the majority of them.

Perfect. Tell them to pick amongst themselves who gets the beat down :) I want this on tape.

I think I got the fastest bike/rider coming out with us. His bike is a 160+mph trap bike on motor..

I think I got the fastest bike/rider coming out with us. His bike is a 160+mph trap bike on motor..

Perfect. I'll text Cavin to see if he's cool with this. If not....I guess we'll watch him do wheelies all night.