To those who work at tire shops or car shops

BIGGU

I have been looking for 205/45/16, 195/45/16, 195/50/16 in used tires and i cant find any if you guys could keep a look out for me that would be appreciated. i went to mazda direct and they didnt have anything. i went to discount tire and they refused to let me even look. to set the record straight i will not be using these to drive on the street. they will be ran at the track only!

thanks ahaid of time.

ill even give convenience fee if you'd like

if possible i need the most tread avialable

if you dont mind me asking...what discount tire did you go to?...cuz i no my store (sawmill) has a used tire section and would be more than happy to let you look. not guaranteeing we will have what u are looking for but its worth a shot...

i went to the one at easton the manager was a big dick to me. he said he couldnt because liability. it shouldnt matter since i will be using them on the track in a safe area. how i see it either way they make money. they have to pay people to take the wheels out right? if they just give me them then they pay less. if i buy them from them they pocket money. i understand where he was comming from if i were to use them on the street but since the car is generaly driven on the track i dont see why it matters. corey what one do you work at?

I work at the one at sawmill, and it isnt a liability factor if you inspect the tires first before you sell them to customers?!?!....lol, some store managers like to create their own rules and regulations on the side ALOT. makes me appreciate my store manager a whole bunch. Theres a used tire store that comes in 1-2 times a week to buy used tires off of us, obviously to sell back to people who are going to be using them on the street...? so he doesnt make sense...just come to sawmill, we'll get you hooked up if we can.