olds intrigue 3.5 twin cam

intriguing_olds

does anyone know of any performance mods that could be done to this engine? cause i cant find anything... i already have a short ram intake, and a dynomax muffler, and now im stuck, i can figure out anything else to do to this thing

That engine will handle a 250hp shot with out breaking a sweat. No need to change the fuel system at all.... true story

bye, bye tranny though :eek::eek: would be nice, but bottle only would be tough to live with I would think.

That engine will handle a 250hp shot with out breaking a sweat. No need to change the fuel system at all.... true story

hah... yeah i def wanna do some tranny work, im already noticing that its starting to slip some, of course it dont help the im shifting it...lol

yeah the 3.8 would be nice cas theres a much bigger aftermarket for it, but i think the 3.5 has soo much potential... i mean its susposedly putting out 215hp stock

does anyone know if the 3.5 and the 3.8 share the same tranny? i was wandering cas i want to try to find a shift kit for it...

Guest Removed
hah... yeah i def wanna do some tranny work, im already noticing that its starting to slip some, of course it dont help the im shifting it...lol

yeah the 3.8 would be nice cas theres a much bigger aftermarket for it, but i think the 3.5 has soo much potential... i mean its susposedly putting out 215hp stock

does anyone know if the 3.5 and the 3.8 share the same tranny? i was wandering cas i want to try to find a shift kit for it...

shifting is done by the computer. raising line pressure will make it shift harder at WOT. but trust me you dont want too push it too hard.

have you flushed the trans lately?

shifting is done by the computer. raising line pressure will make it shift harder at WOT. but trust me you dont want too push it too hard.

have you flushed the trans lately?

no i dont think its been flushed in a couple years... i prolly need to at least drop the pan sometime soon...