ccw in action

FOXBODY88STANG

That is the only problem I have with it. The mother was pretty good with her reaction, until she just stood there. This was not a "True Violent Crime" until he shot at the perp. I never saw a blat from the perp in the vid. But maybe he did. I would like more info, Links?

If he shot that baby he would have been in a heap of trouble. I think he used poor decision making skills by pulling with an infant so close and in the line of fire. The perp may have had a gun, and showed it, but he may have never used it. Give the person money, and let them go, it is federally insured, people are not. The kid could have hearing damage now. If it was my kid and her hearing was compromised he would not have a job for the poor decision. I support CCW btw.

I'm sorry but if the person was a crackhead which WHO THE FUCK ROBS A MOTEL. Then its possible and probable that he would have shot everyone in there and demanded money from the mouther or worse. I know that I am profficent enough with my pistol I could safely pull it and put 3 rounds in someone that that range .

I'm glad he didn't. Things worked out fine this time, next time they may not. If he got hit at the same time firing at the perp he could have hit the child easily.

I am curious do you goto the range? I know that I do and that if someone is that fucking retarded to fire a gun in a range where they can be 2-3 feet accurate they would be dangerous to everyone. I've also went with my mom to powerder room and did quick draw and quick draw with rapid reload.

Very stupid move. Let the guy have the money, not like it's your money and worth getting killed over. I would not be suprised if that lady or her baby had powder burns.

Then there is the other story...guy gets the loot and shoots someone or everyone on the way out. Hmmm...Damn I should have...

You sir are a moron!You dont think robbers kill innocent people?Who's to say he would not have killed them?If I see a gun I will defend my life and so should you ;) The law is very clear,and it was a justified shooting.

That is all.

i forwarded this to my dad who said that happened awile ago. he also said good shoot, he would know since training and police policy are what he does. i also agree with CCW, you never know what shit is going to hit the fan.

It looked to me like the supsect shot first do to the movement of the camera and some small about of dust/debris. Either way I agree with what he did and I am just very glad to see that this guy wasnt a victum of the law for using his ccw rights in such a situation.