Charity poker run for a family friend.

Ramsey

My step-moms best frind from grade school thru now Christina Hodge, has been battling a rare type of cancer called Synovial Cell Sarcoma ( http://www.emedicine.com/orthoped/topic564.htm ) for the past two years. In october 2006, we found out her cancer was terminal. Christina has 2 young children, and we want to raise money to help her financial burdens. We would like to make the time she has left as comfortable for and her family as possible.

On Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 11:30 a.m. @ The Filling Station located at 8765 smokey row road, will be having a Charity Poker run.

All bikes, classic cars & hot rodsa welcome to join the rides to the final scoore ( deleware), wiskey dicks & kickstand.

Registration for the charity poker run will be from 10am to 11am. Coffee and donuts will be available.

20.00 per bike or car, 10.00 per passanger.

At 4pm everyone meets back at the Filling station for a raffle, 50/50 drawing and a silent auction.

Jars will be avail for donations or you can mail donations. Pm me for the address.

Thank you in advance.

My step-moms best frind from grade school thru now Christina Hodge, has been battling a rare type of cancer called Synovial Cell Sarcoma ( http://www.emedicine.com/orthoped/topic564.htm ) for the past two years. In october 2006, we found out her cancer was terminal. Christina has 2 young children, and we want to raise money to help her financial burdens. We would like to make the time she has left as comfortable for and her family as possible.

On Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 11:30 a.m. @ The Filling Station located at 8765 smokey row road, will be having a Charity Poker run.

All bikes, classic cars & hot rodsa welcome to join the rides to the final scoore ( deleware), wiskey dicks & kickstand.

Registration for the charity poker run will be from 10am to 11am. Coffee and donuts will be available.

20.00 per bike or car, 10.00 per passanger.

At 4pm everyone meets back at the Filling station for a raffle, 50/50 drawing and a silent auction.

Jars will be avail for donations or you can mail donations. Pm me for the address.

Thank you in advance.

ah man..id love to go..ill be at q s and l for the mopar meet..thanks though!

damn dude, i was free all day, just in the garage but since this got posted last minute i didn't see it until now, and I live right around the corner! damn, hope there was a good turnout tho.

Can we send in donations if we missed the event? I just saw this. But know how battling with cancer is a horrible thing to have to do. Let me know where I may send a donation. Thank you!

I need to verify where to send donations, The sad thing was; i was unabe to attend.. work is way too busy. I have only know her for about 3 years but my step momn has know her since grade school and was the babysitter to her kids. This may be the most "out-of-nowhere" thing i have come incountered with.