Victims of Ultimat Douchebags

magifesq

Try to top this true life account :D -

A neighbor of mine (was a friend but turned into a total douchebag:rolleyes:) decided to ride his bike to work on a day that was way too cold for me to ride mine. On the way to work he passes me on his bike...further up the road I recognize a couple of co-workers from another part of the factory with him, bike wrecked and he's in the fetal position on the side of the road:eek:. I let them know I'll be speeding down to call 911 and then go to the factory to let the production manager know about the accident and who will be late (thinking long-term this might help save the clown's job):cheers:.

- Injuries - shattered femur (while wrecking the bike he got his leg pinned between bike and street sign) - guy would have bled to death if I wouldn't have called emergency services, would have lost his job if I wouldn't have let the manager know about lateness/accident.

What thanks do I get when said clown returns to work :confused:- he goes whining and crying like a little girl up to any moron with a sympathetic ear that I'm a big jerk because I didn't come back and hold his hand until the ambulance arrived:flingpoo:. Everyone needs 1 or 2 of these douches in their lives so they can run from the rest!

A neighbor of mine (was a friend but turned into a total douchebag:rolleyes:) decided to ride his bike to work on a day that was way too cold for me to ride mine. On the way to work he passes me on his bike...further up the road I recognize a couple of co-workers from another part of the factory with him, bike wrecked and he's in the fetal position on the side of the road:eek:. I let them know I'll be speeding down to call 911 and then go to the factory to let the production manager know about the accident and who will be late (thinking long-term this might help save the clown's job):cheers:.

- Injuries - shattered femur (while wrecking the bike he got his leg pinned between bike and street sign) - guy would have bled to death if I wouldn't have called emergency services, would have lost his job if I wouldn't have let the manager know about lateness/accident.

What thanks do I get when said clown returns to work :confused:- he goes whining and crying like a little girl up to any moron with a sympathetic ear that I'm a big jerk because I didn't come back and hold his hand until the ambulance arrived:flingpoo:. Everyone needs 1 or 2 of these douches in their lives so they can run from the rest!

Darwin will take of him in the end..

Don't let the cry baby spoil your kindness. You did the right thing and that's all you have to live with. He will get what comes to him. People will figure out that he is just ungrateful. Sometimes a kind gesture is not even recognized. My motto has been to give without expecting any thanks/reward in return. I think what you did was gracious.

Thanks for the humor and support, that account was about 10 years ago, I figured this would be a fun thread to just vent about the total TOOLS we've run into and their antics.

Here's another Tale of ultimate douchebag -

A general manager of a small shop was skimming off the top for about 2 years to the tune of $100k. Shop closed and about 6 nice guys (ok 4 nice guys, 1 douchebag and 1 jerkoff) lost their jobs. The shop wasn't all that profitable to begin with - its like the captain of a ship drilling holes in the hull while it sinks!

Now for Paul Harvey style rest of the story with said douchebag (Cody Wade Smith from California, now who knows where). Shortly after he returned to work and started his antics I took another job and decided to make a clean break with him b/c I just couldn't take the combo of drama and hate. Putting on my finest how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people hat I wrote a nice letter wishing him and his all the best just wishing it from a distance. His wife calls us up and leaves a white trash message on our voicemail about how I was lying about wishing them the best and my wife should wake up and see what I'm really like and blah blah blah. Couple months later he leaves her and moves back to sunny Cali and she moves back to Nevada. I still wish them the best...from a distance. LOL! Oh yeah, my wife and I are going on 10 years of marriage getting better all the time!

Edited by magifesq