I need to vent...

Spidey2721

OK.. what dumb arse (week in, week out) is going to walk into a club that plays dance/r&b/hip-hop/top 40 tracks and bitch at me, the DJ, cause I wont play KORN?? It would be fine if it was a one time thing. He is there bitching 3 out of 4 weeks lately. You already know what this place plays week in week out.... year in year out... it is the busiest place any given saturday night, Why? We stick to the format that works for us. If you want to hear the other stuff go where they play it!! Then the fugger makes the comment "I want to feel like I am white in here" Wake up look around you... 80 percent of the client's here are white. Oddly enough while he was bitching at me about "feeling white in here" I was playing buckcherry. Lord knows I am not a dance/r&b/hip-hop/top 40 fan. Although, thats what I am there to mix, (its what I get paid to mix) and thats what the people come to hear me play there. Get a clue dude. Ok swry I'm done for now, and thank you for listening.

Then the fugger makes the comment "I want to feel like I am white in here".

Some one in lima said this? Next time you see him, take his eyes, he's obviously never used them.

Also hilarious:

http://www.thegauntlet.com/pics/korn-band.jpg

Less then 25% white.

Where the hell was this? :rolleyes:

Fuck Korn. Clubs are for the music you listed as "your job to play." You don't get pimped out and head downtown to listen to Korn, stay on the farm if that's what you want to listen to ;)

You don't?!??

Fuck Korn. Clubs are for the music you listed as "your job to play." You don't get pimped out and head downtown to listen to Korn, stay on the farm if that's what you want to listen to ;)

Who the hell listens to Korn on a farm? :confused: