Ticket point system

77nova

Does anyone know if the point system for someone who is 16-17 the same as someone who is 18-?. I know that if you get 12+ points your license is suspended but do those 16-17 have less points. Also is it true that if you receive 2 tickets before you are 18 your license is suspended for 90 days?

Thanks.

I am pretty sure the points system is the same, except you have that chance to go to the class or whatever to drop a couple points off. Maybe a speeding ticket I am not sure.

Yes, if you get two tickets before age 18 you will in most case receive a 90 day suspension + class, at least I did. But, when I went to juvenile court the judge was giving out suspensions (30 days and such) for people getting in wrecks (first time). But I am pretty sure two tickets is a mandatory suspension.

I think it depends on the county, deleware is a automatic 30 day suspension for a speeding ticket if you are under 18.

Delaware is uber-gay, its thirty days UNLESS you need work/school privileges, then its 6 weeks. Thats why im thankful that i still had a franklin county address when i went to OHS. :D

When I was 16 I got two (and my only two) tickets. First one was a 30 day suspension because it was 5 weeks after I had got my license. Second one was the mandatory 90 days for a second ticket. That's how it is in Lake County and from what I've heard many counties follow this policy too.

ok... lemme lay down the law from north easy ohio on ticket laws...Flyins from up by me so i am sure hes heard of me situations..

16-17...

depends on the county most go for automatic 30 day suspensions, with a second ticket warrenting an automatic 90 day. any after that is up to the judge to decide punishment. with a possibility of being suspended until 18 or 21 depending on the severity.

18+

points can accumulate to and up and even over 12...depending on the ticket and its severity will add 2 or more points to your license.

depends on the city some are the second ticket some are the 3rd warrents a manditory court appearence with possible suspension.

if you accumulate 12 points in the state of ohio the state automatically suspends it for 6 months, where you can get it appealed take a class and ahve two points taken off.. and it will still be suspended but you will have previledges.

if you get tickets after the 12 point suspension it doesnt go back to the stat eunless the judge suspends you through the state. and it is there that after your initial that the judge is responsable for your suspension.

ok... lemme lay down the law from north easy ohio on ticket laws...Flyins from up by me so i am sure hes heard of me situations..

16-17...

depends on the county most go for automatic 30 day suspensions, with a second ticket warrenting an automatic 90 day. any after that is up to the judge to decide punishment. with a possibility of being suspended until 18 or 21 depending on the severity.

18+

points can accumulate to and up and even over 12...depending on the ticket and its severity will add 2 or more points to your license.

depends on the city some are the second ticket some are the 3rd warrents a manditory court appearence with possible suspension.

if you accumulate 12 points in the state of ohio the state automatically suspends it for 6 months, where you can get it appealed take a class and ahve two points taken off.. and it will still be suspended but you will have previledges.

if you get tickets after the 12 point suspension it doesnt go back to the stat eunless the judge suspends you through the state. and it is there that after your initial that the judge is responsable for your suspension.

if i could give out points you would get one.

16-17

in columbus the 1st tickets is a slap on your wrist. the second one your fucked for 90 days (you can normally get privaleges) the third one you get fucked even worse for 1 year (again you can normally get privaleges). you get a fourth one and then your just done until your 18 and then they might even go further.

are you asking this because of eman and his dumbass.

6 points and you lose your license for whatever amount of time if your under 18 was the old law.

And the new law passed (I believe) if your under 18 and get 2 moving violations you lose your license for 1 year.

nope its 90 days.

hey Farley, can you hand me some points. dude im in the negatives. i need some bad. maybe i could buy some off you?

nope its 90 days.

hey Farley, can you hand me some points. dude im in the negatives. i need some bad. maybe i could buy some off you?

"one time deal only...$54.50..you go away ,deal gone." --Russel Peters FTW!

and i def have enough to knock you into the +'s

You are officially my favorite cop ever.

You are 18! It doesnt count for you now!

I once arrested an 18yr old on his Bday. 44mins AFTER he turned 18.. took him to jail, but made sure I wished him a happy bday too!

I cant be your favy anymore hah

You are 18! It doesnt count for you now!

I once arrested an 18yr old on his Bday. 44mins AFTER he turned 18.. took him to jail, but made sure I wished him a happy bday too!

I cant be your favy anymore hah

hahah your an ass..... but he probibly deserved it.

whats was the crime if u dont mind me inquiring?

drugs, the usual.

Figured it would be a good Bday present to haul him in and get him "into the system" as an adult. His weak ass juvy career is over, he plays with the big boys downtown now lolz

hahah nice..... to bad it wasnt somthing interesting...drug=LAME!!!

he couldve bene sweet and just had you behinde him and do a nice littly power break jsut to make sure you not eating doughnuts and sleepin :rolleyes: ...or staring at some bilboard :jerkit:

hahah nice..... to bad it wasnt somthing interesting...drug=LAME!!!

he couldve bene sweet and just had you behinde him and do a nice littly power break jsut to make sure you not eating doughnuts and sleepin :rolleyes: ...or staring at some bilboard :jerkit:

Quoted for what sounds like a fellow drug user himself :lol: