tail light conversion, ARGH!

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

putting ls1 tailights on lt1 car, waht do i need to do becuase they don't fit unless i do something i know there is some mod or something

thanks tons, didn't know if any of you have some special page or directions or experience, thanks

hmmm sounds to me like you need to upgrade to the LS1 tail light harness genius!! should have just called me and I could have told you. I think I told jesse this to :-p

It should be plug and play somewhere in the harness and don't ask Im not going to fuck with your electrical system :-p deal with your ugly LT1 style lights

Guest FooFooMaru
What would you suggest. Would buying harness from ebay be best or getting the sockets from napa? Either way i'd need to splice wires back together yes yes/?

Guest FooFooMaru
go to pick n pull or w/e they're calling it now. and yes. splice and shrink wrap.

not familiar? where and when would pick n pulls be? heh

Guest FooFooMaru
Pick n Pull

2716 Groveport Rd

Columbus, OH 43207

(614) 497-8858

http://www.picknpull.com/

Now don't forget, Pick n Pull is a self service junk yard, you have to bring your own tools and pull your own parts off the cars. Cheap parts though.

How's the variety of cars and the quanity? how are prices as well?

thank you very much. I think i'll go tomorrow morning :)

Guest thekingofcrunk17
Pick n Pull is pretty big, one of the biggest junk yards I've been too. The only problem is alot of people go there, so you might have to check back a couple times to find your part. They get new cars in like 2 or 3 times a week i believe. The prices aren't too bad, I go there alot for body parts.

Guest FooFooMaru

I bought mine for 6k flat. It had 72k on it, borla, hypertech thing(meh lol), new brakes, well kept, and I tink that's about all.

You could probably find a better deal. Also LS1's seem to be the hot deals now a days. My friend just bought a 99 SS for 13k and another bought 98 Z28 for 10k so it depends how much you want to spend. Mine was cheaper so it's nice being paid off. Fun to work on as well.

Guest FooFooMaru
There is only 1 4th gen f body in pick-n-pull right now and its a V6 (93-97) I was just there today.

okay, sweet fancy. Thanks for telling me. Not a 97 is it? Cuase that's what i need