1998 Honda 600cc streetbike for trade (lots of crome)

*Hollywood*

I have a 1998 Honda f3 for trade. It is a 600cc streetbike. It is all gloss black

There are some minor scratches i bought it with them allready there. It looks like it fell over off the kickstand but im not for sure. The bike run's great looks good. It would make a great starter bike or a great all around bike.

The bike just hit 13000 miles which is great for a 98.

The bads--The scratches I mentioned, the gas tank is dented in i bought it off ebay like that. but is painted looks ok its not all beat to hell. And thats about all i can think of.

The good's-Almost everything is crome(wheels,rear foot pegs and brackets,the rearsets and brackets,levers it all looks great not pitted or anything. Full erion racing exhaust. New tires and brakes front and rear, tinted windscreen,cbr racing handel grips. the swingarm has been powder coated gloss black to match the theme. the erion muffler is also gloss black, the bike looks great turns alot of heads.

I dont really wanna sell the bike i would like to trade it for a 5.0 mustang(must be 5-speed) or a turbo car( 5-speed as well) But Dont be scared to make an offer. I have the title in hand ready to go all it needs is a good owner to come ride her home:) Thanks.

Also i will try to get some pics up in a little bit.