Red Firebird into guardrail

Earl1647545488

Last week there was a car fire on 270 N past Hamilton Rd. This morning, on the other side, 270 S, right before I took the Hamilton Rd exit to go to work, I saw a red Firebird that has smashed head on right into where a guardrail starts. It's hard to explain, but it looked really bad. It was abandoned, so I don't know when it happened, but I don't know if the driver could have survived. I searched the local news but couldn't find anything.

That's a shamefull way to lose an F-body. Possible though that the car wasn't really abandoned, but just waiting for somone to come with the equipment to remove the car from the guardrail. I can't imagine that the police would allow the car to stay there if it were a fatality.

Last week there was a car fire on 270 N past Hamilton Rd. This morning, on the other side, 270 S, right before I took the Hamilton Rd exit to go to work, I saw a red Firebird that has smashed head on right into where a guardrail starts. It's hard to explain, but it looked really bad. It was abandoned, so I don't know when it happened, but I don't know if the driver could have survived. I searched the local news but couldn't find anything.

I saw that car this morning. Looked like the rail basically split the car in half up to the dash. Rail was slightly on the pass side, but still looked bad.