Red VW GTI on 71

ICEMAN1647545504

Sorry if i came out the wrong way. I didnt mean it. Last time i saw you drive your car was a couple of years ago and as you agree you were not the best driver behind the wheel. I made the mistake and said something about that. I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU SINCE. Maybe you got used to your car and got better... I'm glad your car is running... mine is not, and it sucks... By the way, Joe saw my car last year when it was running and we talked for a while... See you out Joe...

5 big macs in 20 min for $10?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
hotrodmama024, I hope you didn't take my saying "holy team vagina" as anything other than to make you laugh. After re reading it, and you not knowing me, I could see it not being funny. That was not my intention.

Not at all! I laughed. Its all good. Thanks though for being considerate.

Ice..... Thanks for that as well. I will be ready when you are.

That was the night we had our race with Linn then there were a few races with a laser etc... (race club episode 8). Is that the guy that left in his buddies mustang to get his car, then showed up in his buddies Volvo and started some shit talking and I told him to get his bad ass mustang and he wouldn't race my slow little Camaro either?

This thing between me and Ice go way back. He shit talked me about my me and my car, not being a good driver. He told me he was going bring out a car. Waited on his ass for 3 hours for this car to race.

Missed a big race with everyone else to wait for his! Then finally after waiting forever he finally shows up with his friend, driving some piece of shit. I was more then pissed that he shit talked me and couldnt back it up.

Then i see him just start popping up on here talking about his friends z28 can smoke me and blah blah. Do you know what i dont give a flying rats ass about his car. I am done with you shit talking and not backing it up. That is is.

He says that i am not that great of a driver. Well yeah that was when i first got my camaro, first manual fast car, of course i am not going to be that great.

There are so many people that have seen me race and never once has anyone said that to me. Thats bullshit you want to start shit and not back it up... so LETS GO! No more excuses!

As a mater of fact i didnt even say a thing that night... you were running your mouth of how fast your 98 camaro was. I told you both that the clutch was not in my car that night and i will not be able to run. I never said taht my car is going to come out, and i never said that i left to get my car. I left because i had different plans for the evening. like i said... when the car is done you will get a call...

Guest hotrodmama024

Dont even start that shit!!!

You pissed me off saying i couldnt race. Then you said you would come out and show me up. Oh you showed me alright!

YOU SHOWED NOTHING!!!

As for Pauls car, his car could have ran circles around you that night and whenever you want to bring it on with him too.

Shit talk or Race? Take your pick!

Down girl .. down.. ! :-)

It's always fun to proove someone wrong sometimes we just have to wait a bit. You'll get your shot just be a little more patient. It does suck someone talking shit about your driving.. but it's even more fun to come out and bust thy arse when you get your chance.. and the look on there face is always priceless! You two have fun! Please continue! :-)

so far you are the only one talking shit... not me... i keep telling you my car is not running... why do you keep posting shit and keep calling me out... I CAN NOT RACE... GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD... It is not possible for me to race my car... when it is done it will be a different story... until than shut the fuck up...

Guest hotrodmama024

I know i ended that.

But seriously he doesnt want to start pulling shit about that nite. Paul was there as well and now he thinks his mustang can still walk everyone. I havent even see the car. 3 years! I am being patient.... have been patient. I will also continue being patient. hehe

as in my other post.... I am very ornery today.....

I got to run home and practically push and beat up my ex to get off my property from getting in a fight. Ready to roll!

Guest hotrodmama024
so far you are the only one talking shit... not me... i keep telling you my car is not running... why do you keep posting shit and keep calling me out... I CAN NOT RACE... GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD... It is not possible for me to race my car... when it is done it will be a different story... until than shut the fuck up...

Actually you just arent talking shit on here. You want everyone to think you are this great non shit talker. I know you. Its all good. I am patient. I know the conversations we have had, and i will be ready.

DONE

As a mater of fact i didnt even say a thing that night... you were running your mouth of how fast your 98 camaro was. I told you both that the clutch was not in my car that night and i will not be able to run. I never said taht my car is going to come out, and i never said that i left to get my car. I left because i had different plans for the evening. like i said... when the car is done you will get a call...

I do believe you said you were going home to get the mustang to shut her up. I said that my car should give you a good run, and that there were a few faster camaros than my car in the lot that would race since you were being "king-o-da-world" so to speak maybe less king and more jester but you get the gist. Once my car is put back together from a collapsed lifter feel free to give me a PM and I would be happy to drag that car around 270. Hell should be a good race since I heard it was supercharged....

Guest LSWON333
LOL this is the third time this week 2 of my customers have randomly met on the freeway and raced.

That some damn good advertising right there, I dont care who you are.... Where is my Lasota Racing sticker, that should get me another 5 to 10 hp and you 5 to 10 grand in business!!!!

That some damn good advertising right there, I dont care who you are.... Where is my Lasota Racing sticker, that should get me another 5 to 10 hp and you 5 to 10 grand in business!!!!

I was asking about buisness cards the other day lol. this thread delivers.

Well if you see me out on the weekend I ussually got some of the good stuff in the tankand I would love to race then....

+1 for LaSota.

Guest LSWON333
I was wondering what kind of difference that would have made. Im not used to 70- 75 rolls.....I wont be out till Saturday or Sunday night.

Guest LSWON333
This is between Ice and I,in HIS car racing me only.

I know, I know, just some innocent fun. All my boys have sleds woops i mean mustangs and Im the only one with a bowtie so I hear their shit all the time but they get it right back, for some reason mine is the only one running now hmmmm lol. If you take him when he gets his car done he will never live that down and I will make sure of that he he ehehehehehe. His shit should be real strong though (when he gets her out of the garage) lotsa boooooooooooost.

Guest hotrodmama024
I am good with the innocent fun. I will be out friday. Maybe Saturday. We shall see how it goes. I have a install that will be done for when i race Ice. So i hope he lives it up forever. lol

We shall find out soon enough...

See ya on the HWY.

For some reason i keep running into you on 270. Nice runs from 75 man that thing sounds wicked now.

I think that we were pretty even up to 120. I just don't like making a lot of noise around the sawmill exit. Sometime we'll have to make another run 120+ now that my car is running a lot better.

:-)