friday may 25th

clk1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks my car is down. I could've helped out the 'stang owners.

So who beat a terminator?

The same one who beat you :) Mr. Whipple went down :lol: .

Do not get me wrong that Term was mean as hell.(fellow ls1 owners please excuse my french) I watched him take out a bike about 1 hour earlier. B, you need your own show on the Animal planet. :D

Leilani I'd like to line up with ya in the mach 1 and see how it rolls, I'll make sure i bring it out next time. Nice meeting some new faces, I was the semi quiet white guy with anthony looking like a tagalong with no car..

Hey next weekend I bring out the 98!! I cant stand driving the slow car! Holy hell. Lani.. good runs girl you finally beat something I owned :-) It's a good running Z28! Plus you can drive your car so thats always nice!

I have to say it was pretty cool seeing the chicks out there racing all night! +1 For Team Titties!! hahaha

Btw Brian (V8Beast the cobra has pulley and exhaust) trapped almost 120mph at Trails one night I think. Not sure) He is a excellent driver though so another reason it gets out of it's own way.

But overall greats runs in tonight. First time in a long time actually doing the roll race thing. Lots of fun and Anthony please refrain from breaking the sound barrier on Polaris Pwky next time! :-)

Guest hotrodmama024

Thanks Amy! Yeah it was awesome.

Anthonys buddy that didnt talk alot..... Love to go against ya in the mach 1. So who is all going out to hooters tonight?

It was definately a TEAM TITTIES night! LOVE IT!

Guest hotrodmama024

Well my other girl is wanting to come out and get in on some of the action. So we will be out.

We might come up to Alum Creek. I dont want my daughter in the water, if i go she will want in. Sooooo. ekk