Can I choke these fuggers!?!?

Spidey2721

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/05/24/tobacco.fda.reut/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

This really pisses me off. I want to smoke. I choose to smoke. I know its bad for me. Shut the hell up. Let me live my life. You go live yours, far far away from me you fricken tool! I really would love to put my fist threw these peoples teeth. Smokers have no rights. Alcohol will be next. Mark my words. Should I have posted this in the kitchen?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/05/24/tobacco.fda.reut/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

This really pisses me off. I want to smoke. I choose to smoke. I know its bad for me. Shut the hell up. Let me live my life. You go live yours, far far away from me you fricken tool! I really would love to put my fist threw these peoples teeth.

I don't care if you smoke: just don't do it near me. That includes restaurants, bars or anywhere else.

What about the freedom to go anywhere without fear of breathing tar in? I forgot, that's asking for too much.

LOL. Do you really go places in "fear" of breathing tar in?

I go places in "fear" of getting a deadly disease but I am still pissed about not being able to touch a stripper.

Go live in a bubble.

LOL. Do you really go places in "fear" of breathing tar in?

I go places in "fear" of getting a deadly disease but I am still pissed about not being able to touch a stripper.

Go live in a bubble.

No, but I will leave a place if I can hardly breath without inhaling that shit. This makes no sense; how can you consider smoking a right with total disregard to someone else's health? I don't care if you smoke, it's your choice, but I choose not to, hence why I'm happy with any sort of smoking ban.

I don't smoke, my wife doesn't smoke, and I don't want my kid inhaling someone elses smoke. I don't care if you smoke, or anyone else smokes, but when I want to sit down and enjoy a dinner with my family, I don't want to be sitting there inhaling someone elses smoke.

No, but I will leave a place if I can hardly breath without inhaling that shit. This makes no sense; how can you consider smoking a right with total disregard to someone else's health? I don't care if you smoke, it's your choice, but I choose not to, hence why I'm happy with any sort of smoking ban.

I do not do anything with total disregard of anyone's health except my own.

I am not arguing against the bans in nightclubs, bars, restaurants, 20 feet from a front door, etc.

But if I am polite enough not to harm you or interrupt you with anything I choose to do, why should I be have to pay triple the price?

I am sure alcohol effects a lot of people. Sure, maybe not their health. But, add up all the things it causes. You want to have the price tripled on it? Potentially banned?

I don't smoke, my wife doesn't smoke, and I don't want my kid inhaling someone elses smoke. I don't care if you smoke, or anyone else smokes, but when I want to sit down and enjoy a dinner with my family, I don't want to be sitting there inhaling someone elses smoke.

Agreed. The point is do you feel a need, since you "don't mind someone smoking" for them to pay more?

The point of the article was not instituting a smoking ban. We have one.

I will tell you that smoking is not only hard your lungs, it will degenerate your spine. It is very rare for me to get a patient that has a herniated disc that is a non-smoker. On top of that smokers have a very difficult time healing!!!

Smoking will cause the body to stop making the vital components for healing. Most smokers develop "smokers wrinkles" due to the inability for the body to heal the skin as it ages.

I agree completely!

But if I am polite enough not to harm you or interrupt you with anything I choose to do, why should I be have to pay triple the price?

Because you are the one with the habit. They know you aren't going to quit. So they have the power to manipulate you off you staying committed to the habit. Same goes for alcohol.

Agreed. The point is do you feel a need, since you "don't mind someone smoking" for them to pay more?

The point of the article was not instituting a smoking ban. We have one.

The point is to hault smoking. Increasing taxes is like saying "Hey, maybe you'll stop smoking now, bitch." Most smokers think the sole purpose is punishment for what they're doing.

Smoking will cause the body to stop making the vital components for healing. Most smokers develop "smokers wrinkles" due to the inability for the body to heal the skin as it ages.

That's hot. Where are all the chic smoker's. Live it up doll.