Can I choke these fuggers!?!?

Spidey2721

ok, i agree with evryone not wanting to be around smoke at bars, restraunts and crap like that, but this isnt about that. this is about smoking in general. peoples ability to smoke in general even in there homes. we know what we're doing when we smoke, so leave us the fuck alone and let us smoke.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can list the reasons to not smoke but the fact of the mater is I smoke. Plain and simple, just like you don't smoke. It is your choice and its my choice to smoke. What gives anyone the right to say I cant buy smokes? "prohibiting Internet-based sales of tobacco products" "requiring retail outlets that sell tobacco products to get a license to do so." Why should I have to pay a dang near 100% mark up for taxes? Also, if the government stops getting its large chuck of change they get now for tobacco sales. Guess what?? All you non smokers are going to pay for it one way or another. Beyond that its a very slippery slope when the government finds it can start taking rights away. Whats next? It honestly makes me sick.

ok, i agree with evryone not wanting to be around smoke at bars, restraunts and crap like that, but this isnt about that. this is about smoking in general. peoples ability to smoke in general even in there homes. we know what we're doing when we smoke, so leave us the fuck alone and let us smoke.

Exactly!

has anyone seen the movie "The Island" ? you know how they control what those "clones" eat and what they do? that's gonna be us if we continue to let them take away rights like this and let them tell us what we can and cannot do.

Mmmmmmm...Scarlett Johansson in white tights...you convinced me to vote for more smoking bans.

Smokers have rights don't even say they don't. I have my rights too. I don't smoke cigs anymore. I have a right to go into a public place and not get smoke in my lungs. I don't want to fight a nicotine fit everytime I feel like going to a bar, or a baseball game, or walking inside my work building You can smoke outside far away from the door if you "NEED" a smoke.

I have a right to breathe whatever air I feel like... and it happens to be tobacco free air.

Oh and the govt can tax whatever they feel like. I honestly feel all illegal drugs should be legal and produced by the govt. They should also tax the hell out of them. Being drug free won't work ever. People will do drugs. Remember its a free country?

Smokers have rights don't even say they don't. I have my rights too. I don't smoke cigs anymore. I have a right to go into a public place and not get smoke in my lungs. I don't want to fight a nicotine fit everytime I feel like going to a bar, or a baseball game, or walking inside my work building You can smoke outside far away from the door if you "NEED" a smoke.

I have a right to breathe whatever air I feel like... and it happens to be tobacco free air.

this isnt about fuckin smoking around OTHER PEOPLE. this is even smoking in our own homes. smoking outside. smoking AWAY FROM PEOPLE. FUCK. people are so fuckin worried about smoking around others they dont even realize this has nothing to do with us smoking around them. it is our right to smoke in general.

Oh and the govt can tax whatever they feel like. I honestly feel all illegal drugs should be legal and produced by the govt. They should also tax the hell out of them. Being drug free won't work ever. People will do drugs. Remember its a free country?

there will always be a black market on drugs especially if the govt. tries to produce and tax it.

this isnt about fuckin smoking around OTHER PEOPLE. this is even smoking in our own homes. smoking outside. smoking AWAY FROM PEOPLE. FUCK. people are so fuckin worried about smoking around others they dont even realize this has nothing to do with us smoking around them. it is our right to smoke in general.

Jesus Chrsit, the whole fucking point is to get people away from smoking, ala affecting other peoples' lives, although you deny it. By raising taxes, maybe more people will try and kick the habit, helping health in general. The whole point is the unhealthy image America has.

Jesus Chrsit, the whole fucking point is to get people away from smoking, ala affecting other peoples' lives, although you deny it. By raising taxes, maybe more people will try and kick the habit, helping health in general. The whole point is the unhealthy image America has.

so then what about fatty/greasy processed foods? the shit that is causing heart attacks and cancers?

I hope you have to pay $13.48 for your next McDonalds burger.

EDIT: You beat me.

EDIT 2: You will just say you will stop eating it. Skipping over the point that it is your right to eat it, unhealthy or not. But, who cares right?

so then what about fatty/greasy processed foods? the shit that is causing heart attacks and cancers?

Do you live under a rock? Plastered on EVERY news agency is shit about all restaurants switching away from trans fat. There's even laws beginning to incorporate cooking policies to affect health better.

Do you live under a rock? Plastered on EVERY news agency is shit about all restaurants switching away from trans fat. There's even laws beginning to incorporate cooking policies to affect health better.

ok? so what about all the fake, processed shit we consume?

ok? so what about all the fake, processed shit we consume?

So now you're looking for a loophole? Just face it, it's taken this long for America to shape up, now people are taking notice. Notice all the health food chains popping up a lot more often? Yeah, that whole caring about your health thing coems into play there.

I guess no one sees the bigger issue here above smoking and unhealthy food.

I could care less about the two in all actuality.

+1 although i do care about the smoking thing. its about government control. if we wanna kill ourselves with this "bad" crap, then let us do it for cryin out loud.