+ 27rwhp!!!!!!

V8 Beast

I went to Auto Performance Tuning today to get a couple of dyno pulls in and check my A/F. We did a pull on motor and I was amazed at what a difference a Y-pipe can make.

I gained 27.5rwhp and 15.8rwtq thanks to the y-pipe Rob LaSota fabricated for me.

If you are already running a 2.5'' y-pipe, or any type of factory exhaust system you have to go see Rob LaSota!!!! If you are running a 3'' or higher I would suggest having him look at it. He is an honest guy....If it's good he will tell you its good.

So what you are saying is that you made 27 RWHP by using a custom y-pipe compared to an aftermarket y-pipe like a Hooker or equivlent and no tuning?

Very impressive if thats the case. I currently have a Hooker 3" y-pipe.

So what you are saying is that you made 27 RWHP by using a custom y-pipe compared to an aftermarket y-pipe like a Hooker or equivlent and no tuning?

Very impressive if thats the case. I currently have a Hooker 3" y-pipe.

It's was a 2.5 pipe I had on there before. I have full boltons and a good sized cam so most people will not see a 30rwhp jump. The way it was built does not restrict the flow. I would guess that a person with a few mods could gain a good 10 - 15rwhp... Especially if the car has a C/H combo.

If anything its good just for the addititional ground clearance.