I smell bacon!!!!

HAOLE

I'm not sure whats more inpressive the pig or the fact that a 11 year old can handle a .50 cal handgun.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/p6PHP0.jpg

Good point! I hope his dad was there for back up. Those pigs are MEAN!!!!

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070525/capt.a380d39070604b3a99b8346b8522a57c.monster_pig_aljr601.jpg?x=380&y=256&sig=JcZWByxqrkeeQHEkkQHzqA--

Take that thing to the market!!!

How would you like to run across that thing in the wild

I say this truthfully and honestly, I'd rather tangle with a 1000lb bear.

I would not want to eat that thing. They had to fell trees and call in a back hoe, imagine how long it sat. Look at the flat spot in the picture, he laid there a while.

Also note; no one who takes down a big animal ever stands in front of it for the picture. they stand 10ft behind and snap off on omnifocus to make it look bigger. Unless the kid is a midget, the pig in that picture is 15+ feet long.

I say this truthfully and honestly, I'd rather tangle with a 1000lb bear.

I would not want to eat that thing. They had to fell trees and call in a back hoe, imagine how long it sat. Look at the flat spot in the picture, he laid there a while.

Also note; no one who takes down a big animal ever stands in front of it for the picture. they stand 10ft behind and snap off on omnifocus to make it look bigger. Unless the kid is a midget, the pig in that picture is 15+ feet long.

The story came straight off yahoo... I would assume it is legit.

yeah i read this at work today... 1051lbs 9 1/2 feet long and his dad was there with a rifle incase it happened to turn on them which they are know to charge. It shattered the old record of 800lbs and 8 feet long. snout to tail. they estimate 700 lbs or so of usable meat. crazy.

Good point! {b]I hope his dad was there for back up.[/b] Those pigs are MEAN!!!!

How can you make this statement? You posted the story, however it is clear to me you didn't read the story. :nono:

His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast, with 5-inch tusks, decided to charge.

Perhaps it got into a catfish farm and ate like a pig on the feed they use there? not sure, but whatever it is that caused it to get that big, if it's in the area land, water, air, etc....I'd want to move my family the hell outta there.

I don't know if I'd want to take a shot at something that big. Can you imagine that thing charging you :eek:

Pretty cool story though. I'd like to see someone catch a beast like that alive!

WTF does a hog like that eat in the wild to get so huge?